[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how much freelancers generally charge to create a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: brx-bolinder-igp-poe.jpg (509KB, 1920x2958px) Image search: [Google]
brx-bolinder-igp-poe.jpg
509KB, 1920x2958px
Anyone know how much freelancers generally charge to create a brand logo with similar complexity to pic related?
>>
1 gorillion dollars
>>
in actuality? 400-500$ (with turnaround shots, the logo itself,post effects etc,posing). it could be less depending who you are contacting
>>
No, but it's proportional to your skill level and work history. If you have a lot of experience creating logos and can prove it, you are worth more. However, just bc you are worth more doesn't neccisarily mean they will pay you more, or even what is fair. Sometimes you have to actually inform them what the difference is between a $200 logo and a $2,000. Best of luck, and make sure to protect yourself from getting ripped off or taken advantage of.
>>
>>546977
>>546984
Additional question: what quality of work would I need to make to charge one gorillion dollars?
>>
>>547003
you count every hour, make your rate then do the calculation. not that hard
>>
>>547004
that's not the quality of work tho
>>
>>547005
the most expensive model i can think of would be around 10-20k dollars.

a cinematic character with fur, highpoly-lowpoly,2 levels of LOD and high res textures. would probably be like some kind of next gen character. (monster,soldier etc).
>>
>>547006
>10-20k
lol
>>
>>547008
you need to understand that the price is somewhat correlated with your reputation as an artist.
let say you commission this model from one of the biggest names in the industry so you know what you are getting, this costs.
a lesser artist with no rep would cost much less, hourly and fixed
>>
>>547009
whats the most you've ever made for a piece comrade
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.