[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

g-guys this means maya is rendering, right. i've never done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: pink-marble-texture-15061537.jpg (332KB, 1004x1108px) Image search: [Google]
pink-marble-texture-15061537.jpg
332KB, 1004x1108px
g-guys this means maya is rendering, right. i've never done a render as big as this, i've done like 3 renders total, and there's 4 lights in this one and i set mental ray to max quality for a 1080p render.

but render view screen is still all blue, nothing has changed, it says rendering and the minimize/maximize/close buttons are faded out , i can't click them.

is this supposed to take forever? i'm worried because i did some stuff between saving and pressing render.
>>
File: green jade fork.jpg (811KB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
green jade fork.jpg
811KB, 1920x3240px
do these boxes mean that it's actually doing something? it says the maya process is not responding but i'm starting to see white boxes
>>
Maxed out as in 80,000 AA samples?
>>
>>545805

i don't know. i just slid everything to the end of the bar on the render settings window and clicked anything that sounded fancy.

eventually i had like 6 boxes, but it was all fucky, for some reason in the viewport the lighting looked really really dim, but when i went to render, it was so bright all the color was flushed out, and then went i closed it and opened it again, i realized that the OP image i posted was actually the texture i had on some of the walls, so the original image of this thread had become the fucking texture - when i took screenshots i just dropped them into the open paint window i had where i had trimmed the texture, and saved. fucking
>>
Good fucking job Anon
>HURR LEMME TURN UP RENDER SETTINGS BECUZ MA GRAPHICS
Can you just take literally two seconds to Google up fucking Maya's manual before trying to crank everything up to what "sounds fancy"?

http://download.autodesk.com/global/docs/maya2014/en_us/files/About_rendering_and_renderers.htm
>>
>>545798
>is this supposed to take forever?
No we have keyshot now

I can't tell if some of you guys are serious anymore. Youtube exists, Push-button tier software is everywhere now

the fuck?
>>
>>546712

the fuck are you even talking about

>>546677

how was i supposed to know that fancy didn't equal better?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.