[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for someone that has 3DBuzz membership. Basically yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (43KB, 745x186px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43KB, 745x186px
Looking for someone that has 3DBuzz membership.
Basically you would do me a great deal of favor if you can find last two chapters of a blender course.
They simply don't exist on the internet,not on cgpeers not anywhere else.

Here is the link,I am missing chapter six and seven.

>https://www.3dbuzz.com/training/view/blender-complete
>>
get a job, poorfag
>>
>>544615
I would if i could bitch.
Why do you think i come here begging like some idiot.
inb4
>how do you have internet
I steal it from my neighbor,reaver is god given tool for people like me.
>how do you have PC
Its $200 acer laptop that I was saving for 4 years,I live in eastern europe.
>>
>>544618
try harder
>>
http://www.blenderhd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/BeginnersGuideToBlender.pdf
>>
there are plenty of tutorials on youtube.
>>
>>544628
>>544629
Not related to the topic at hand but thanks for the help.
There is a reason why i need these videos not a beginners guide or youtube tutorials.

>>544621
You are not making any sense,I bet you are the same person that pirates zbrush and still shit talks about other people that try to meet two ends.
>>
>>544631
are you willing to give something in return?
otherwise >>>/wsr/ for requests
>>
>>544635
>are you willing to give something in return?
What do you want.
And this is not a request for that board since the specific nature.
This is not my first rodeo in search of content dont you worry ive looked everywhere.
>>
>>544631
>here is a reason why i need these videos not a beginners guide or youtube tutorials.

i been using blender for 2 years. i would be helpful if you elaborate.
>>
>>544648
Unless you prove that you can provide i dont have to explain anything beyond help a fellow anon out.
I am on a search for this for months now and I am not born yesterday so you cant make me stroke your ego for no reason.
I lived through forum days and not falling in that trap.
What I am doing is asking the community to which i contributed to help me out if its possible,if its not then tough luck and I will try my luck somewhere else like I did to the present time.
>>
>>544650
i don't have to prove shit to you aside from my will to casually help people that come here.

state your buisness or fuck off, we are not your torrent hunters
>>
>>544650
You didn't contribute anything faglord

You have to start with the basics, there's no other option
>>
>>544669
sure bud
>>544671
???
>>
Christmas bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.