[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Won $2000 on a scratchcard >Bought a zbrush license and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: isreal01.jpg (138KB, 600x295px) Image search: [Google]
isreal01.jpg
138KB, 600x295px
>Won $2000 on a scratchcard
>Bought a zbrush license and lots of plugins and tutorials
>Previously torrented it all

I thought money made one greedy and immoral? feels good man
>>
you should have bought a cintiq
>>
>>544281
You're an idiot if you aren't commercial or a freelancer. 2c
>>
>>544282
Lol agree
>>
>>544300
this,
should have bought something you cant get free
>>
>>544281
pixologic doesn't expect you to actually buy the product outside of a studio. Glad you feel good about yourself but you totally blew your cash on the dumbest thing you could.
>>
Youre so dumb. Could have bought a good workstation or a cintiq
>>
>>544281
>not using torrent
>?
>>
You f*cking idiot.

Why would you pay for software? Just use cgpeers and get it for free. They are rich enough anyway.
>>
>>544281
good for you that you are happy, what have you made with it?
>>
File: 1462316071693.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462316071693.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>544355
Here's a little something I've been working on, pretty satisfied so far.
>>
>>544281
Should have bought a GTX1080, +8 gigs of RAM, SSD, and a VR headset.
>>
>>544281
Christ, does Israeli money have this weirdly Nazi-esque vibe to it, or is it just me?
>>
>>545426
They don't call em ashkenazi for nothin
>>
>>544793
Jesus Christ
>>
>>545426

The goyim know. Shut it down.
>>
>>544793
>The 2000 dollar man
You're shitty purchase has given me super saving powers
>>
If you have no returns from the licence, you just made a big mistake senpai.
>>
Why is there no zbrush linux port? You have Maya, Modo, Mari and many others. Zbrush and photoshop are the only two that refuse to port. OS X is useless for 3d and windows is slowly turning into a tablet OS. It doesn't even use the GPU it should be easy to port.

The main reason I don't buy zbrush is I'm hesitant to invest in programs from windows only developers after windows 8 and 10.
>>
>>545461
>You are shitty purchase
What's with you autistic fucks and finding it so difficult to use 'your' and 'you're' correctly?
Where people used to misuse 'your', they're now replacing it with 'you're' as though it's a catch-all or something.
>>
>>545470
>>2000 bucks
>>
>>545470
At least we don't buy software that you could've gotten for free lmfao
>>
where do you get zbrush for free? pls respond
>>
>>545971

piratebay.se
>>
>>545468

because linux isn't a fucking desktop OS. it's only good for servers and scientific purposes. rarely there's a person programming with linux that knows what he's doing; most real programmers use windows 10 and visual studio. the community of people using it for like, personal computer purposes are objectively retarded as a group.

no one gives a FUCK about linux.
>>
>>544281
>I thought money made one greedy and immoral?

It's that you have to BE greedy and immoral to get money
>>
>>544281
Good lad.

I've done this with all my software, once i freelanced, I saved and bought everything back that I use.

Feels good mang. Plus some communities for software can see if you own a legit version, (email address and all) wew'd.
>>
>buying software

Lmaoing are you're life.
I illegally download all my software and make $300 a day from freelance work.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.