[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /3/ time for yall to tell what you do for a living and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 46367765_aef51140[1].gif (140KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
46367765_aef51140[1].gif
140KB, 400x300px
ok /3/

time for yall to tell what you do for a living and how much do you make

im myself a 3d generalist and make 700eu/month
>>
any tips when looking for a job and expectations?
>>
>>542423
I literally made more at 16
Was it worth spending years of practice to make low wage
>>
>>542438
he's probably eastern european
>>
>>542466
thats exactly right. its considered high where i live
>>542424
practice as much as you can, post quality content on social media and the jobs will find you
>>
>>542499
>on social media

you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>542503
gimme better plan
>>
>>542526
post on asocial media, such as linkedin and artstation
>>
2500eu/month robotics
>>
>>542527
what the fuck is asocial media? are you trolling? linked in and artstation are social media also
>>
>>542546
its social media for artists. you want to post in places like artstation and polycount because only in those places you can get critique that fits your skill level. places like facebook have no artists in them aside from very particular groups and the level is usually meh
>>
>>542554

The obvious answer is post in both. Artstation and Polycount are great, but nothing wrong with having a healthy twitter/instagram.
>>
>>542499
biggest lie in the industry.

>the jobs will find you.
>>
>>542562
Instagram is booming more and more each day. huge for indie artists- always pasting daily.
>>
>>545009
well employers are not taking the extra step to look for candidates.

i can understand why. if a company personally offers you a job it means you have leverage
>>
I run my own company with two friends and after taxes we all get about $2000 a month per person. We're saving a lot of money in the company however, and everyhing computer and technology related we want we buy through the company. Northern Europe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.