[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know if it has a decent quality level and if the e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I want to know if it has a decent quality level and if the estimated price is the correct one.

Charmander

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/1030604

Samurai Warrior

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-samurai---complete-pack-model/1029103

Be honest. I need some money for personal expenses.
And if you are interested, you already know.

Thanks.
>>
File: 9559b845df88.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
9559b845df88.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>542143
Too much
>>
Seems a bit counter-intuitive that the (much less detailed) charmander model is selling at a slightly higher price than your realistic human model. You might be able to gauge good price guidelines by comparing to other models (as well as top sellers), but I'd say the charmander is too expensive right off the bat.

Also, try reducing the specular on the samurai's skin, or blending it with a subtle noise texture (to simulate pores), the material looks a bit too much like plastic. Hair also has the same problem, I'm guessing adding some micro-scale noise would help.
>>
the samurai is well made but the materials could be improved, even in game

you should have picked unity for this. turbosquid don't get traffic like you think it is
>>
you've posted that shitty fucking charmander before

You need to actually get skill before you start selling models.
>>
Give me 70 dollars for viewing those pieces of shit. You suck
>>
>>542143
Keep it up bud. These are mediocre, but you've gotten 90% further than most whom take up this hobby ever well (models up for sale in the store).

Keep getting better.
>>
I may put 10 dollars on charmandar maximum (the modelling and shading is quite poor).

The samourai, i don't know. The rigging seems really basic, i'll put somtehing like 40$ if the skinning is well done (put the pictures show ugly fingers....)
>>
>>542143
You know its illegal to sell copyright material?
>>
File: Untitled 1.jpg (135KB, 1198x962px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.jpg
135KB, 1198x962px
>>542192
its not. Stop saying things.

>>542143
OP you're a bronze seller, which means somebody's buying your stuff. Look at your sales history and see whats selling the most. Make more of the stuff people are buying.

I will agree that the charmander is overpriced.

Pic is related. People are still buying this piece of shit I made 7 years ago. It sells so I choose not to take it down.
>>
>>542202
>>542192

It is illegal btw, even free.... Look at the fan-games, fan-event that are canceled by nintendo (intellectual property)
>>
>>542203
Turbosquid was able to give editorial licenses to its creators. You can make practically anything you want provided that the customers arent going to be making money off your creation. OP is using the correct license for his charmander so theres no problem.

You should stop saying things.
>>
>>542143
You posted this garbage before and people told you to fuck off with the shilling. Both models look like shit, it's stupid to add smoke and ember particles if your basic anatomy and proportions.
>>
>>542206

I have lots of examples in mind where Nintendo send some layers to cancel free project with no profit. So even if Turbosquid authorize it, Nintendo may come to sew Turbosquid.

It is like youtube authorizing to upload illegal video or sound, even if it is for non-profit, there is some rules and intellectual properties...

It is really unlikely for this model but... still
>>
>>542143
oh boy its you again with this turbosquid shit. I've left the board for 3 months, come back,a nd its again this OP.
We told you before - its too much, its pokemon, so its copyrighted, and at some poing nintendo will demand taking it down, and the qualty isnt 60$ (now 45$) good. Want some money, do some shit for unity asset store. But i assume gamedev stuff is too hard for you, so please learn more, and/or just get a job in some studio, and stop spamming internet with crappy models that someone will need to retopo again anyway.
>>
>>542143
one on left looks like heated candle wax, one on right looks like a half-assed blender sculpt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.