[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low Poly Tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Trianglehelm.png (871KB, 3881x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Trianglehelm.png
871KB, 3881x1073px
Don't know if i should make a thread for only this but anyway.
I want to make a gameplay demo in Unreal4, my experience with programming, modeling, animating etc is practically 0, but after a couple days playing around with blender this is my result. I want to make the models low poly, but i stil want it to look smooth. What i was wondering is, will it look smoother if i play around with the lighting in unreal or should i just add more detail?
Also any tips on how to make low poly look good?
>>
That looks like shit also you didn't even smooth shade it you FUCKING IDIOT.
>>
>>541513
Didn't even know that was a thing in blender lol
>>
>>541513
its stylized
>>
>>541516
THEN LEARN HOW TO USE A PROGRAM BEORE POSTING STUPID SHIT FUCK FACE.
>>
>>541519
Relax you fucking faggot, >>541516
but he's right, go learn the basics.
>>
>>541555
I DO WHAT I WANT
>>
>>541519
Get off this board you autistic faggot.
>>
So there is a way to achieve this.

You start by making a high poly, adding all the details like bevels and shit and subsurf, and from that make a low poly by retopology, which is basically by either using a program like Topogun or doing a copy of the high poly removing all the unnecessary polygons. Now when you are done and feel satisfied, you can bake the details of the high poly model onto the low poly.
>>
File: Chill you faggot.png (707KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chill you faggot.png
707KB, 603x800px
>>541513
>>541519
>>541563
Go outside and get off 4chan for awhile you man child.
>>
>>541568
>>541587
THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET YOU RETARDED FUCKS I CAN BE WHOEVER THE FUCK I WANT AND NOT GIVE A SHIT SO JOKES ON YOU FOR HAVING A STICK U YOUR ASSES
>>
File: Hue.jpg (36KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
Hue.jpg
36KB, 1000x662px
>>541588
So a easily triggered idiot? I'm not even gonna bother.
>>
>>541590
THATD BE YOU YOU STUPID FUCK
GET PLAYED LIKE A FUCKING FIDDLE
>>
>>541592
Dude. Light a joint or some shit and calm down, maybe move out of your parents basement. Or just eat more shit from your bucket, idk. It was a simple question, not like you added anything to the inquiry other than insulting OP.
>>
>>541593
Stfu whiteboi
>>
File: 1123_8FaAqMG.png (937KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1123_8FaAqMG.png
937KB, 900x900px
>>541599
YOU FUCKING RACIST CUNT IM GONNA RIP YOUR ASS OUT UNITL IT BLEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>541593
>>541599
>>541600

IMPLYING YOU VIRIGN NEAKBEARD

I TOLD OP A FETURE HE DIDNT KNOW EXISTED AND THEN TOLD HIM TO LEARN THE PROGRAM I FUCKING HELPED YOU RETARDED WEED MAGGOT
>>
File: 1473888131973.jpg (12KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1473888131973.jpg
12KB, 208x208px
>>541611
And thanks for that man, but no need to act like an idiot.
>>
>>541617
SAYS THAT ACTUAL FUCKING IDIOT
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.