[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my model

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: asdfgh.jpg (321KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
asdfgh.jpg
321KB, 1920x1200px
Hi guys, I made this orc. Please rate it
>>
>>540851
>made
you have not made a shit yet, this is some clay piece, and itcmore looks someone started doing goblin bust for 2 minutes and then rendered it for some reason
>>
>>540852
whats missing?
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MOUTH WTF
>>
plastic blob / 10
We have a WIP thread to stop spam like this.
>>
File: 22.jpg (286KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
286KB, 1920x1200px
what about now?
>>
>>540851
yes, we hate it.
>>
File: jabali.jpg (217KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
jabali.jpg
217KB, 960x678px
>>540867
use some references for the teeth and mouth something like this
>>
>>540879
what else should i change?
>>
>>540851
work on that anatomy mate
>>
File: 33.jpg (268KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
268KB, 1920x1200px
>>540885
what about now?
>>
>>540889
Look at actual skin please
>>
>>540889
veins aren't anatomical
>>
>>540889
>stylized proportions
>realistic texturing

this is your biggest problem
>>
>>540889
gets some refs
especially from warcraft movie and wow cgi trailers and anatomy refs on top
>>
>>540889
>>540851
>>540867
literally looks like a plastic toy orc
>>
>>540851

Ralph pls go.
>>
>>540908
yeah, that bump on the eye, what the fuck?
>>
>>540889
The Funk Soul Brother, Check it out now.
>>
You should really stop jumping between sculpting and texturing like that. You'll get things done much faster if you nail the sculpt and then start texturing.

The newer version is much better though, remove the majority of those veins and emphasize the brow more. Also the skin pores are huge, they'd really only be stretching that large on a few places like the on the tip of the nose and facial hair areas.
>>
Looks dope
>>
>>540937
It's a golf ball.
>>
>>540851
I rate this orc/orc
>>
>>541067
lol actually i was kinda like going for that. like for a fake eye.. like i really waned it to be easy to tell that its a fake eye
>>
looks like the sequel to troll 2. You should hire shitty voice actors and make a spoof so campy it's good.
>>
>>540889
veins don't branch out in a hexagon pattern like that. larger vessels tend to run lengthwise along muscles and branch out as you move distally, away from the heart and toward the extremities.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.