[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never win the award for being the literal best at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (820KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
820KB, 960x960px
>You will never win the award for being the literal best at Zbrush and have something neat to set on your desk to remind you that you are the guy/ :'[
>>
>>538143
Thats not Furio Tedeschi
>>
>>538143
No amount of awards will ever make me not hate Zbrush.

Such fucking ass backwards sofware design, I hate how popular it's become.
>>
>>538143
literally who
>>538158
you need to be 18 to post here, kid

also for a prestigious award they could have designed it better. I can 3d print a more interesting statue
>>
>>538164
>you need to be 18 to post here, kid
Nigga please the majority of Zbrush users are college debt kiddies that turn in nothing but unusable """"""alien"""""" monster sculpts that you have to end up basically redoing 99% of in Maya.
>>
File: Pixologic awarding tits.jpg (192KB, 1879x903px) Image search: [Google]
Pixologic awarding tits.jpg
192KB, 1879x903px
>>538143
>pixologic loving the smell of his own farts
They awarded nigger tits. We post the SAME image in 4CHAN, we get banned.
What in the everloving fuck happened here.
>>
>>538170
doesn't make the program bad you twerp
>>
File: 1473903607838.gif (4MB, 327x261px) Image search: [Google]
1473903607838.gif
4MB, 327x261px
>>538187
>We post the SAME image in 4CHAN, we get banned
retard alert right there
>>
>>538143
I don't like his things, I mean he's a genius, really. but I was never into making things as real as possible, + he has kinda his own style, you can tell that it's his sculpts, but I think he's polar opposite of what I love and like in 3d art
>>
>>538246
+his main theme is celebrity portraits, fuck that
>>
>>538229
Not that guy but /3/ doesn't allow nudity.
>>
>>538143
To be fair his sculpts are the most impressive thing i saw this year.

Still, someone needs to rename that award.
>>
>>538158
>I hate how popular it's become.
you can thank Autodesk for killing mudbox, there was moment few years ago where mudbox almost completely pushed out zbrush out of professional pipelines

I really sometimes just dont understand what the logic behind moves companies make.
If 3d coat wasnt run by a religious fanatic t would probably be much bigger now too.
>>
>>538363
Fucking shit it's Autodesk's stupidity with trying to force everything and everyone into Maya. There's no competitive edge in the 3D industry anymore it just feels like everyone's waffling around because there's no threat to actually do better.
>>
>>538158
Just git gud faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.