[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ft1.jpg (496KB, 978x891px) Image search: [Google]
ft1.jpg
496KB, 978x891px
I know you like my render footfags :)
>>
Not a foot fag but i am amazed that daz can render this good
>>
>>537103
same
>>
>>537103
>>537104
Pretty sure these kinds of programs have common renderers these days.
>>
>>537103
if only they could get the hair right...
>>
File: yZm7uh0[1].png (876KB, 882x701px) Image search: [Google]
yZm7uh0[1].png
876KB, 882x701px
>>537103
DAZ now has iRay support, but don't expect that to get updated much since nVidia has changed their business approach for it.

Too bad DAZ users are retardedly useless hacks and don't know how to make shit even look remotely look good.

>>537129
Don't count on it, since DAZ is garbage and doesn't actually have a hair system. You have to rely on someone who isn't shit to actually make good looking hair cards.
>>
>>537132
What is going on in that picture?
>>
>>537129

Need to get the "Look At My Hair" plug-in which creates hair by strands instead of polygon hair if you want realistic looking hair in Daz. Looks really good but is complicated as fuck. There's a free version that lets you use hair made with the full version but doesn't let you create hair.
>>
File: 1404606430677.gif (2MB, 457x321px) Image search: [Google]
1404606430677.gif
2MB, 457x321px
why does DAZ fail to make decent looking models? I swear every model that comes out of DAZ looks lifeless and dull no matter how it's rendered
>>
>>537382

Because most people don't know how to create expressions and poses. It's not the model, it's the person using it.
>>
>>537382
Retard.

The DAZ human models are the best around, other than custom made ones by indsutry professionals with years of experience.

Don't blame the tool, blame the user.
>>
>>537382
Mostly this:
>Body has more stylized instead of realistic options/sliders/blendshapes
>faces and body have too perfect symmetry
>eye are doll/glass like
>hairmodels are from 1998 render era
>eyebrows are not a model, but directly on skin texture
>no vellus hair
>people use good textures but no one uses wrinkle/heigth maps for more detailed skin deformation, no microdetail either, therefore expression and poses suck dick, no matter how good the blendshapes
>95% of people have no idea about realistic skin shading in the first place

Dazmodels can be useful as basemodel to work on, but nothing more.
>>
>>537535
op here
>Body has more stylized instead of realistic options/sliders/blendshapes
wut?
>faces and body have too perfect symmetry
It's always possible to apply morphs in pretty much every region. There are enough dissymmetric morphs/sliders.
>eye are doll/glass like
There are many eye shaders around
>hairmodels are from 1998 render era
Bald girls can be sexy too, but that point goes to you. There are few very nice looking hair models. Most of them are rubbish.
>eyebrows are not a model, but directly on skin texture
I always use "Brow remover" with "Oh my Brows" for fiber brows. Sometimes I use P.Shop to remove the brows manually for better results (e.g. face macro)
>no vellus hair
Check out "Peach Fuzz!" addon.
>people use good textures but no one uses wrinkle/heigth maps for more detailed skin deformation, no microdetail either, therefore expression and poses suck dick, no matter how good the blendshapes
Check out "Ultra Detailed Displacement Maps" for the skin.
>95% of people have no idea about realistic skin shading in the first place
Thats right. But "NGS Anagenessis" is one of the best one-click skin shaders out there.

I didn't apply most of what i wrote on this picture. I was just spontaneously playing around and trying out stuff. Nothing serious here.
>>
>>539007
post some work
>>
File: 20161026-08-03.png (2MB, 1000x1619px) Image search: [Google]
20161026-08-03.png
2MB, 1000x1619px
>>539492
Not >>539007, but this is my latest render.

I have only been doing this for 3 weeks now, so i probably have a lot to improve.

I think another reason you don't really see photo-realistic renders with Daz is because Daz doesn't really appeal to that kind of people. I started using Daz because i wanted a advanced character creator and character poser, not really caring about hyper realism.
>>
File: x1.jpg (310KB, 872x891px) Image search: [Google]
x1.jpg
310KB, 872x891px
>>539492
OP here
Just palyed around some minutes for you to get the idea. Of course there is much fine tuning left but I don''t have much time nowadays.
This is actually as real as I can get in 10 mins without rendering time.
I think thats pretty solid for a free tool like Daz and I use Daz for 5 weeks or so. There is still much potential left.
I overdid the facial hair so you can see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>537097
you should've changed shapes of fingernails otherwise they look like they are the same feet with different colors of polish , I'm a footfag I guess :v
>>
>>537382
the geometry is okay but not good enough to produce realistic results

the main reason is because people who use daz models don't have any actual 3d experience and particularly no shading experience so it ends up looking like plasticky aids
>>
>>539505
Uncanny valley right there, m8
>>
So how the fuck do you uninstall this garbage, OP?
>>
bumping bc nice feet

left foot with black polish looks bad though, both texture and positioning
>>
Footfag reporting in. Sorry Op but this turns me off. The feet look fat and shapeless like that of old hags and the thought of having a bunch of unfit older women press their soles against my face invokes feelings of disgust and repulsion.

Even if this where the feet of women I was attracted tho the multiple foot to face does nothing for me. Like motor boating a pair of titties is cool and all, but the thought of having 3 pair of titties pressed against your face just seems annoying and suffocating.
>>
The problem with Daz feet is that they seem like they were created by a committee or something. They've got the basic shape of feet and toes, but that's about it. I've been a footfag most of my life and i can't even quantify what turns me on about them, but i guess in the way people say the faces are in uncanny valley the same could be said for the feet...at least from a footfags perspective.
>>
>>541666
Seconded. DAZ feet are monstrous.
>>
>>541666
I'd say part of the problem is that they intended it to be "All-Purpose" due to the Genesis template.
>>
>>537132
>DAZ now has iRay support, but don't expect that to get updated much since nVidia has changed their business approach for it.

every single fucking time

my sides
>>
File: foot friends.jpg (348KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
foot friends.jpg
348KB, 3840x2160px
>>541666
>>542167
>>542354
Thanks footfags, you made me waste precious render cycles on this.

I didn't expect so much bullshit detail in the soles. There is like nothing around the tits.
>>
>>543638
I'm truly shocked that the oxidation in each toenail is different.
>>
>>537097
I wonder if i can download her somewhere, she looks like my crush
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.