[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anatomy studies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: render1.jpg (167KB, 903x1575px) Image search: [Google]
render1.jpg
167KB, 903x1575px
Anything that you anatomy "experts" see that looks fucked?

pls dont be gentle
>>
File: 1475076397441.jpg (133KB, 903x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1475076397441.jpg
133KB, 903x1575px
>>
Hands too big
No genitals
>>
>>536707
Where are the nipples and the peepee
>>
>>536708
Thanks for the input bro.
The sharp edges at the clavicle and chest is cus he is currently split into 3 parts.(head/neck, arms,chest/ torso,legs)
>>
>>536710
Those body parts are too triggering for me. I'm not trying to discriminate anyone.
>>
>>536713
What? EVERY man has a penis. This is basic anatomy.
>>
>>536714
No, that's where you're wrong mr. Some men are born with a vagina, we're not born into genders.
>>
>>536715
I am actually a medical student. When you are male pelvis and perinium you study penis testes etc. When you study female system you study female reproductive system you study ovaries uterus cervis vagina. Not sure where you are getting your facts from
>>
>>536716
When you are studying*
>>
File: Fuckyou.png (463KB, 499x501px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyou.png
463KB, 499x501px
>>536716
>>
The tricep is 2/3 of the arm, whereas here, the bicep is way overrepresented.
>>
>>536715
>Some men are born with a vagina
Some men are born with no arms and legs, we're not born into bipedal organisms.
>>
stop eating the bait , op.
It is 100% your decision anyways
>>536708 here
>>
File: soldier.jpg (207KB, 903x1575px) Image search: [Google]
soldier.jpg
207KB, 903x1575px
>>536730
>>
Needs more anatomy.

Just use makehuman.
>>
>>536731
Wow! thank alot man, really nice feedback.
>>
File: pose001-prod-g_2.jpg (276KB, 1935x811px) Image search: [Google]
pose001-prod-g_2.jpg
276KB, 1935x811px
>>536707
ubstead of crits have a good ref materiel
you show some decent understanding of anatomy forms, but your ref material must be shit
you overdefine some parts, and under define others, an overall lack of bodyfat distribution
and with pecs this large his triceps should be huge as fuck, only way you could get that much mass is by bench press or by pumps every second day with weights, his triceps would develop accordingly into this huge mass hat would overshadow his beceps

you may not lift, but you should think of what muscle groups go together and how to make a silhouette look natural, look up some powerlifters rather than bodybuilders than cut hard before sessions
>>
File: render44.jpg (400KB, 1702x1644px) Image search: [Google]
render44.jpg
400KB, 1702x1644px
>>536736
Thanks for the tips man! I do lift but never thought about the mass relations in that way.

Here is a new wip
>>
>>536707

I don't know why you're taking criticism because it looks very accurate

Half of these bozos have no idea what they're talking about
>>
>>536805
The rectus femoris of the quadriceps look really wierd, almost looks damaged. You should just make them bulgy and smoother
>>
File: muscletime2big.jpg (31KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
muscletime2big.jpg
31KB, 398x600px
>>536805
sorry man but you completely messed up the abs this time
there are only 4 visible muscle groups with 3 tinedinous ab divisions, sometimes 5 but the split happens at the lowest head not the upper one

as seen here, the guy has a slight split on his right lower side, but not on left

so highest head will already be connected to the ribcage and the pectoral muscles will start as soon as it ends
actually now that i look your previous wip has the same mistake but i guessed its an early wip then

basically 4 pack is the standard with 3 groups above the bellybutton
>>
>>536707
Hands are too big and the lower legs are a bit fucked, the muscle is too high up to look natural and the front muscles of the lower legs need a bit more volume.
So try to fill up the lower part of the lower legs with the volume you put too high up there. And maybe add a tiny bit of volume to the front muscles of the lower legs and DEFINATLY MAKE THE HANDS SMALLER;

ALSO HE MISSES GENITALIA!!!!!
>>
Not op, and definitly not making up excuses for his flaws, but how much are those little detaisl perceived by a layman?

Of course, aiming for perfection is ideal, but to what point must it be pursued if only you peers (i.e. Other anatomy modelers) can perceive flaws? Also, is knowing anatomy so well useful when creating clothed characters?

Just asking, I'm trying to learn anatomy recently and want to know how far should I take it if I'm not focusing on that.
>>
File: hitler_warning.png (535KB, 601x789px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_warning.png
535KB, 601x789px
>>536707
Don't know much about anatomy, but don't even think of giving him 1 ball and a mupenis
>>
>>536715

All men are born with a vagina. It's a small vestigial groove at the base of the prostate gland.
>>
>>539031
Ever heard the term uncanny valley?
Even complete newbies or people who dont know much about anatomy can spot something is off, even if they cant name what it is.

Also if you want a job in this industry, you can be sure your peers will notice the difference.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.