[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to do a abstract architectural rendering for my architecture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: abstract render.jpg (148KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
abstract render.jpg
148KB, 736x1041px
I have to do a abstract architectural rendering for my architecture class. Can you give me some inspiration? Every Input is welcome!
>>
File: UP-render_1000.jpg (351KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
UP-render_1000.jpg
351KB, 1000x707px
Looks like the image you posted is a collage / photoshop piece rather than an actual 3d render. Look for sources of inspiration in architectural drawings as many of the ideas can be translated into 3d renders. These sites have a good collection of drawings in different styles, some done by hand, others digitally.

http://architectural-review.tumblr.com/
http://drawingarchitecture.tumblr.com/

When making these images you don't have to rely on one program / method to get your images. Compositing renders in photoshop can produce some really nice results from fairly basic renders. A common technique for complex perspective drawings is to model up the basic space in 3d, render out the massing and light, then draw over the top to add more detail and character. pic related. You can use these to set up some crazy multiple perspective point drawings with relative ease.

You can also output renders as line drawings in some programs and then bring them into programs like illustrator to work on the details. A good technique for producing clean looking images which can be blown up big, especially if you are not confident in your hand drawing skills.
>>
File: 2d2006791d5955d8849eed76664a4477.jpg (273KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
2d2006791d5955d8849eed76664a4477.jpg
273KB, 736x1041px
How you make your image abstract is up to you, but i'd suggest that you should carefully consider your choice of perspective, field of view, usage of color, light, material and the models you are using. Even the most mundane house could become something otherworldly if you approach it in the right way.
>>
Here you go https://vimeo.com/7809605
>>
>>530599
>do muh job for me

Fuck off faget
>>
>>530620
Top post. All the advice you need.

t. Arch post-grad.
>>
>>533643
t. Late to the party
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.