[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a 3d game with Unity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Jiangshi.jpg (21KB, 211x320px) Image search: [Google]
Jiangshi.jpg
21KB, 211x320px
I am making a game using unity + playmaker. Any concept artist, designer, 3d artist, animator, programmer, interested in collaboration?
>>
sure why not but explain what game you are trying to make and what you are doing.
idea guys not welcome.
>>
give us the details.
also show if you have previous works so we know how much of the project you can cover
>>
>>527653
So what is your position in the project?
>>
>>528382
Initial Concepts creator
>>
>>528385
do you have the cash cutie
are you paying upfront?
>>
>>528385
AKA ideas man, no thanks
>>
>>528385
Fuck off
>>
>>528385
for shame
>>
>>528385
I lol'd
>>
Not OP here. How much would it cost to hire the people required to design a game of which I would be the "ideas man"?
>>
>>528530
id say 400 up front for a month
>>
>>527653
id but where to kontak u?
>>
>>528530
1500$ per person and that's cheap already, india/china tier

>>528531
Not even I charge that little
>>
File: sdkf.png (362KB, 1320x698px) Image search: [Google]
sdkf.png
362KB, 1320x698px
>>
>>529817
and uh who the fuck are you?
>>
I may be the only person who actually likes Idea Guys.
>>
File: BWAHAHAHAHA.png (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
BWAHAHAHAHA.png
10KB, 231x218px
>>528385
Hi, idea guy.
SO... you have a blog, website and all contact information to share, right?
That´s why you´re posting, right?
You also have videos of your prototypes, right?
...RIGHT?!?
>>
>>529833
you must be really boring
>>
File: vXylg.png (301KB, 431x557px) Image search: [Google]
vXylg.png
301KB, 431x557px
>>529822
>>
>>529829
Just a freelancer 3d modeler
>>
>>527653
drop playmaker and get yourself a proper programmer. i got a game dropped on mobile already, you cant do shit without knowing how to program.
>>
>>527653
3D artist + animator here, interest in the project but I really need to know more. Would work for free(looking to improve my skill) but don't push too much work + deadline cause I'm already busy right now.
>>
File: dat scooby.png (108KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
dat scooby.png
108KB, 476x356px
>>530497
bro, don´t bother. OP is 12, or have 12 yo mentality.
Actual experience with an idea guy from /3/, don´t waste your time.
But if you do, do please share results so we can laugh at you.
>>
>>527653
go to /vg/agdg/ post this, get bashed and called a retard. then learn how to program, go back to /agdg/ and start posting progress. there is no other way to solve this problem. you must do it alone, the only other way to do it is with money to pay people to help.
>>
I have a written a high concept game design doc
and there are also some concept art drew
>>
>>527653
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>530606
You need a level design at least.
And what is high concept? It could be a full mockup of a level with triggers and input and even say a functional ai or just a single page on paper.
Sounds like bs to me
I'm an ideas man but at least i can program and I'm looking at trying to do something close to the former before i ask someone to join my team.
>>
I guess I don't have anything to lose.
Concept artist here. Same as >>530497
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.