[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you getting it /3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sale.jpg (95KB, 626x153px) Image search: [Google]
sale.jpg
95KB, 626x153px
>>
File: maisie williams.png (260KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
maisie williams.png
260KB, 484x605px
> buying software
wew lad
>>
File: 1465754764628.jpg (69KB, 511x604px) Image search: [Google]
1465754764628.jpg
69KB, 511x604px
Of course not.

They officially state in their EULA that you should not sculpt penises and titties with it since this is against their believes.

Total deal breaker.
>>
>>527148

How would they know if you used their software?
>>
>>527148
if I was richfag I would only buy it and take 4 hours to model a dice and balls then post it on some beta male shit
>>
>>527148

That's been removed from their EULA for years. Ever since it stopped being a one man operation and became a legitimate company.
>>
>>527148

Dammit
>>
Nobody mentioned how shit the deal was. Ps don't get the steam version it's a resource hog and has memory leaks. I have had nothing but problems with steam software, I'm surprised they cant fix their shit properly.
>>
>>527177
ive heard the same on the version they released for maya on steam.
>>
Friendly reminder that the 3D coat team is a bunch of batshit insane christian moralists, just so you know what you are supporting if you buy it.

They've updated their statement tho:
http://3dcoat.com/company/our-voice/
>>
>>527239

Thousands of religious in the world, the one I was raised to believe is true.

The funny thing is the bible is really horrific if you read it. There is also a lot of painting from Christians that have nudity or violence.

I was about buy it, now I'm going with substance painter and designer. What fucking idiots.
>>
>>527239
disgusting I'm glad I pirated it
>>
>>527234

Yup modo is the same. I manually place stuff in the x64 directory and it still doesn't function as expected. I was running the 32bit version of substance designer for the longest time before I realized lol.

>>527239
>>527243

Tips fedora.

>>527248

I don't mind paying for 3d coat. They are actually the only 3d software company that "listens" to feedback. You can submit a bug or suggestion and it will be fixed or looked into. It's constantly updated unlike zbrush hard releases.
>>
>>527239

Good. There's enough turbo-progressive atheist moralists in the industry.
>>
100$ off pro license till the 22nd
>>
>>527286
> we know that God's law treats hatred as murder and infidelity in mind as real adultery

yes, eminently sensible chaps I wish to give my money to
>>
>>527239
Now that you said that, I'm considering buying it.
>>
making a 3d painting /sculpting software and forbidding to model lewds is like building a sport-car and forbidding to speed.

>hurr, please buy our 500 hp racing mashine, but dare you drive faster than 70 mph, cuz its against gods law to speed, aymen!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.