[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a place to get money. I am a pro 3D modeler. I just need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Monkey.png (373KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey.png
373KB, 960x540px
I need a place to get money. I am a pro 3D modeler. I just need some one who can pay me for a model. Please link me to a place where I dont have to sign up (If there is a place). Thanks man!
>>
Why would I hire someone who can't even be bothered to spend 30 seconds making an account?
>>
>>526431
I just want something fast. Most sites have these coins and shit that I have to get to work for people and the coins cost money. But thanks for stopping by I guess
>>
upwork,freelancer,fiverr etc
>>
>>526429
>I am a pro 3D modeler.

do you mind showing work?
>>
>>526429
Well there's Turbosquid, or you could just try making TF2 hats.
>>
>PLEASE SPOONFEED ME K THX BYE

probably the reason why you don't have money in the first place
>>
>>526453
Its called asking for help retard.
>>
>>526469
If you spent any time in this forum, you would quickly realize there is a plethora of information on shit like this. You know that first post, the one called sticky? Read that. All of those other posts with pictures on them? Those are called threads. Each one has a different subject containing useful information in them. If you were to click in each one, you may learn something. You ask for a place where you don't have to sign up? Good fucking luck with that. You want money? I'll pay you for 3D work but you need to prove your worth to not just me but now everyone. You brought up the subject, this is what we do for a living, show us what you bring to the table. How am I supposed to just trust you? How are you supposed to trust me?

Don't get mad either when people are egging you on for a thread asking for money. This is 4chan at the end of the day. You either bring something to the table or you allow us to make fun of your naiveness.
>>
>>526471
>trying to help someone who's rude and too lazy to use google on his own
I'm positively surprised.
>>
Great use of blender stock meshes, Show use some effort or GTFU
>>
>>526487
I don't think that was supposed to be indicative of his skill
>>
>>526429
No spoon feeding here bitch. Spend time on your skill, then spend time finding where to find work. And provide your work b4 asking for help.
>"Am a professional artist"
No pro says that. They just post their work and anyone who knows anything about 3d in here will know how much the artist is worth.
Fucking lazy piece of shit... This is a world with one law. Survival of the fittest.
>>
>>526450
Has anyone tried it?
Place seems filled with thousands of garbage and some good 3d. I just feel like there's no chance people will find my stuff?
>>
>>528165
Will people buy yourself seconds of you putting it up? No. Of course not don't be retarded. But if you have good quality models people do buy then. I'm in arch viZ, it's not good to always use the same things for different clients. I make some things on my own but sometimes you just see a really great model that fits with the look you are going for and I'll buy it.

The last thing I bought was some very detailed modern style curtains which somehow were exactly what I was looking for. Saved me probably 3 hours potentially more and cost me $7. Well worth it. I would have paid more.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.