[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to simulate tight clothes in Blender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1349129577804.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1349129577804.gif
3MB, 300x225px
Like... a physical simulation of the cloth wrapping around the curves but simulating the tension inside the cloth with tension creases and folds.

Sure, you could sculpt those tension folds but some kind of shrinkwrap that makes the cloth tent over notches would be neat.

Science boob gif not related
>>
>>526272
Blender cloth physics are kinda slow and glitchy af. You can do what you're talknig about with marvelous designer. Go find a copy and dick around with it. When you compare that to blender, blender's cloth system wont even be worth the time anymore.
>>
File: 1456180036042.png (132KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
1456180036042.png
132KB, 350x418px
>>526273
>marvelous designer
>not simming in xsi
>>
File: 1465748564600.jpg (64KB, 782x820px) Image search: [Google]
1465748564600.jpg
64KB, 782x820px
>>526275
>XSI
>2016
pick one
I guess you're still using Netscape too
>>
File: 1444180889530.jpg (14KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1444180889530.jpg
14KB, 294x273px
>>526276
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>526277
i_dont_have_an_image.jpeg

>ANY YEAR
>>
>using software worth literally thousands of $ just to get some dick bulges done

You guys are probably those who bulk download gigabytes of shady zips and forgot about having downloaded those software packages and probably never even used them / don't know how to use them
>>
File: Green Lex Luthor.jpg (35KB, 628x599px) Image search: [Google]
Green Lex Luthor.jpg
35KB, 628x599px
>>526281
>Using anything other then pic related
>Any time
>>
File: 1460739408657.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460739408657.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>526272

>mfw this gif

Does anyone know how to achieve those boob physics?

I mean, look at it. It's fucking awesome.
>>
>>526289
Soft body physics?
>>
>>526290

Try it.
To achieve this quality you need a quite sophisticated setup. It's harder than one might expect first.

That's also why you mostly see wildly, idiotically bouncing tits of madness instead of real breast physics.
And/or the tits deform in a really unrealistic way.
>>
>>526272

>Tfw normal mapped nipple
>>
iv seen it being done, the thing is you would be doing more manual work like adjustments

im not even sure if there is a youtube tutorial for this, might need to get a tutor dvd
>>
File: tit.png (349KB, 950x792px) Image search: [Google]
tit.png
349KB, 950x792px
>>526289
lol, thanks that you like it! I did it a couple of years ago in c4d. pic is the used setup
>>
>>526482
Fuck, man. You're my hero. Not kiddin.

Gonna try to get this translated over to Blender.
>>
>>526542
please tell us about your research when its done.
I am gonna take a look at this setup in C4d and try to replicate it.
>>
File: question.jpg (19KB, 296x320px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
19KB, 296x320px
I'm sorry guys for what I'm about to do, but Noone on any other board could help me and the normal forums are slow AF.
I don't actually do any 3D rendering and such but I use Blender as an advanced Video Editing program. Also I didn't want to open a new thread so I just looked for the most active Blender-related Thread
I do my grading and such in the compositor with nodes and I have a question:
How do I "export" (not really export) a scene with a Movie-Clip Input as a scene-strip so that I can edit it in Video Editing as normal?
I sometimes get to do it and sometimes all it shows in the preview is that standard cube sitting there and I really don't know what the problem is.
Now I know that I can use strip modifiers for basic grading and such, but the compositor node interface is so much better and more powerful.
Is there a setting? A special output node I need to use or something in the preference tabs I must do?

Also, another, weird question:
Is there a way to select multiple files at once in the filebrowser? Blender has this neat feature where, when importing multiple images at once, it turns them into a frame-by-frame timelapse, but all I can do is hold Shift and select each one-by-one (instead of Shift for "select from to" and Control for "Select each individually" like EVERY OTHER file browser), which with 600-1000 pictures takes way too long.
>>
Hey hey.. Boobs..
>>
>>526589
idk try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42AQ_EtRVq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYVZ6rtayaA
>>
>>526614
While they contained some new info, they didn't contain what I wanted.
I also realized that my PC is slow as fuck because it can't work with compositor instead of strip modifiers without going from 210 frames per minute rendering down to 90 frames per minute rendering.
And for some reason when I tried to recreate my faster setup, it still won't go above 130 frames per minute. Do strength of strip modifiers or using Adjustment layers instead of strip modifiers make the rendering slower?
I might have to upgrade my 660GTX
>>
>>526681

go to blender stack exchange, its a great place to ask questions and get fast reply

also blenderartists.net is the biggest blender site so i think they would help you, altho its kinda slow
good luck man
>>
>>526542
please tell me how to do it in blender if you figured it out. I want blender tits in all my .blend files
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.