[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need help with Cinema 4D.. I want to make a weird/scary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: C4D_Logo.png (62KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
C4D_Logo.png
62KB, 256x256px
So I need help with Cinema 4D.. I want to make a weird/scary looking cow but I don't even know how to make a cow. I've worked with this before but I just don't know what to do. Anyone that doesn't mind helping me through chat on skype or something? It's very important.
>>
>>526158
Learn zbrush and sculpt
>>
File: _.jpg (228KB, 1106x648px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
228KB, 1106x648px
>>526158
copy paste this

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+3d+models+youtube&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab#q=cow+3d+model+site:youtube.com

search for a cow there (choose one you liked or one that could be downloaded)

see the yellow squares on the pic that i posted? play with those for deforming the model. you could also use "creepy" textures.
if you still don't know how to do it try searching on yt for c4d modeling tutorials.
>>526159
but that would take him a couple of weeks
>>
Cinema 4d it's said to have a great interface and animation tools, but for modeling is shit, you are better downloading any other software like blender, or zbrush and then transfering those files for animation to cinema
>>
>>526185
If OP can't C4d, he probably can't do a 3 way pipeline.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>526185
get fucked man, c4d is great for modeling
>>
>>529000

Trips of truth.

I have a lot of fun modeling in C4D. The hotkeys and functions are intuitive, and the interface is fucking unparalleled.

C4D is highly underrated.

OP, start with a box, subdivide it, and box-model that shit. Here's a tut to get you started. You're obviously going to need to spend some time on it; modeling organic forms is always going to be trickier than inanimate stuff. I believe in you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfHgaFfRRVc
>>
File: cinemajoke.jpg (175KB, 1000x520px) Image search: [Google]
cinemajoke.jpg
175KB, 1000x520px
>>
>>529844

Literally never had something like this happen, and I've used the symmetry for humans, ships, etc.
>>
whoever thinks that C4d is bad must go and die instantly
I don't know why I started learning maya but after c4d this interface is IDK... is it made by russians?(maya interface)??
how the fuck can not they change this shit to any better ???
>>
>>529881
I use C4D at work alongside with Maya, while I love the C4D interface and the VFX tools are really powerful I choose to do most of the modeling in Maya, or when I'm having issues with a model and I can't seem to get it right with C4D I switch off to Maya and try to go from there.

C4D has very powerful tools but they're a bit hard to use right, I really like how you can create and assign materials real fast, but for modeling it's not my go-to software.

I wish C4D had the power Maya has for modeling while keeping that interface, I'm sure you can do almost all you can do with Maya on C4D but I can't seem to figure it out sometimes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.