[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are /3/ actually archieve something like being an professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: random_ani_buns_600x600.gif (298KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
random_ani_buns_600x600.gif
298KB, 600x600px
Are /3/ actually archieve something like being an professional animator/modeler on Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, etc other than shitpost on other people's works ?
>>
>>523237

You should check out ic.
>>
>>523237
I'm a CG artist in a major visual effect company. I only usually browse other boards and just came by this one. Honestly, I find it just sad that most people here think they're giving advices but are just wrong.

Even if it's a dead board, you guys shouldn't hang out here if you want to go somewhere in the industry.
>>
>>524125
a lot of this board is just teens and sad dudes in their mid 20's bitter as shit that they haven't done anything worthwhile or meaningful with their work. Hard to get a straight answer a lot of the times.

There is some decent advice in some of the questions threads and some of the blender anons are useful when you get past the "hur dur, only maya is da best" comments but yeah I agree, take everything here with a grain of salt and don't expect to go anywhere in the industry by hanging out here. This is more of a "what-not-to-do" board
>>
>>524125
It is all just mindless shitposting and in good fun. At the end of the day we are all friends here.

I hope.
>>
>>524127

At least it's not a circle jerk like Polycount and the like.

The board has a lot of limitations like you cant post anatomy studies.

People asking vague questions that you could learn in a help file or on a wiki.

If you want someone to hold your hand you wont get far anyway.

The people who post shit work get told they are shit. What do you want to tell them they are great, they didn't put any effort in so why should people with critiques.

I have never seen anyone here say a good piece of artwork was shit. DESU you sound like a noob.
>>
>>524125
but you didn't debunk anyone advice so until then fuck off
>>
>>524125
at least you found a way to feel superior
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.