[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic related I have modeled this for a game now, but cant texture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Unbenannt2.png (400KB, 1295x672px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt2.png
400KB, 1295x672px
pic related
I have modeled this for a game now, but cant texture for shit, I have made the UV maps tho.
In the pic related theres a screenshot I used as reference. How do I make these scratches for example ? and make it look realistic ?
>>
>>522746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzJO6sizYjY
>>
>>522752
Looks like shit.
>>
>>522752
u can bake that after u finish
>>
>>522752
thanks
>>
>>522753
is a quick tutorial to explaining how to paint worn edges it doesn't have to look perfect
>>
>>522756
get substance painter, once you have it bake all of the maps and most importantly curvature map, then drag end drop substance worn edges. export your textures and adjust in photoshop as you see fit

if you want to do this manualy make sure you have a specular/metalic/roughness sort of map and paint the matte areas dark or gray and the edges make very bright. use a bruh that produces uneven, jittered lines to make it look a bit random
>>
I saw a tutorial pic about making rust and paint chips. What it suggested is baking the ambient occlusion and using it as a mask. All the white areas are high and would have the most chips. Adjust the levels of the map till it masks just the areas you want to have scratch and then hand paint them.
>>
that model isn't very complicated. just paint it by hand
>>
How do you do hair in Blender without the particle effects?

Trying to get a patch of hair texture to show up on a plane, but can't seem to get the transparency to work right.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.