[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me to solve this error? I already put near

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: error.png (416KB, 1241x833px) Image search: [Google]
error.png
416KB, 1241x833px
Can someone help me to solve this error?

I already put near 200 track points on the video and don't know why still it gives me this error.
>>
reading comprehension/10
>>
>>521645
I know it needs 8 track points between frames, but I already put over 200 around the video.

still can't find which frames are the ones that have less than 8.
>>
press a on markers window press track reconstruct solve camera
>>
check 3d view
>>
refine track at that image has a cross into feature tracks
>>
create a camera at 3d view solve camera is under track reconstruct ion 3dmarkers tu a mesh easy check also right from your video-title has moviestrip-curves-keys - select want amount tracks refine refines tracks but feature get
>>
add tracks
>>
>>521663
It's asking you to do two (2) different things, retard. like I said reading comprehension/10, try using your brain and understand what is it saying
>>
OP here.
can someone give me an screenshot, you're ussing buzzwords and broken english.
I can't understand.

>>521774
like I said, can you help me or are u keep insulting me?

I already told you I put near 200 track points over the video, I don't know what are the frames that lack the 8 tracks needed.
>>
is "At least 8 COMMON tracks on BOTH keyframes are NEEDED" broken english for you as well?
>>
left you has the solve tab dunot be there tab but track tab youre not yet at solve-tab
>>
>>521847
also looks non of youre trakcs is selected
>>
I don't use blender to track, but what this means is at frame 238 all your tracks lose the pixels they are tracking (as shown by the red color paths). The tracker needs at least 8 usable tracks to move on from frame 238 onwards to create the solve.
>>
i don`t have a blender but in kitchen
add features at frames
>>
>>521644
You are using Blender.
>>
Come on guys, none of your suggestions works.

>>521824
I already fucking told you.
I had put over 200 tracks on the video, I reviewed every fucking frame and I counted every fucking frame, I counted every frame active trackers that shares more than the last 2 frames and on every frame there's more than 8 trackers that shares more than one previous and after frames.

I already put near 200 frames on all the video.
can't put anymore because the screen is filled with them and I can't see shit and I can't think of any more important dots on the video to track.

Can you at least be helpfull and spoonfed a retarded taco that doesn't speak nativelly english with some coherent post that isn't memes or buzzwords, like if you were speaking like a normal person?
>>
>>522143
You wouldn't get the error if you did it right you fucking idiot.
>>
Guys you can't be falling for this right?

I mean he didn't even try stackoverflow.
>>
>>522212
would you like to explain it then?

some people lack the proper knowledge, we're not magical beings where the knowlegde magically appear in their brains.
>>
File: Sin título.png (457KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
457KB, 1440x900px
>pirate boujou
>finish the word in one hour
>realize blender is a meme
wew lads
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.