[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see lots of people shitting on 3DCG animated series like FF7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: RWBY 08.gif (996KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY 08.gif
996KB, 500x220px
I see lots of people shitting on 3DCG animated series like FF7 advent children and RWBY, but I've always thought 3DCG looked really nice. What are your favorite 3DCG movies?
>>
I still can't forget the Final Fantasy movie I saw in 2001. It was like the first realistic CGI movie I saw. Thinking back I think it might be what inspired me to start 3D.
>>
Appleseed alpha was pretty dank visually

btw rwby is pure shit.
>>
>>520140
Watched many of them as reference studying what's being done and how. Not come across one that I actually enjoyed as a movie.
They are like these long cutscenes from a game with semi shitty (to very shitty) plots and cheesy staging and dialogue.

RWBY is of course cringe tier 'western-weeb' derivative of the worst kind of anime.
It's what happens when someone who lacks references from outside manga/anime attempts to tell a story.
>>
>>520143
And the animation quality is shit.
>>520141
That movie was a fun watch.
>>
RWBY just uses poser and is rendered in fulbright. It's a shit example.
>>
File: Capture.png (203KB, 231x303px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
203KB, 231x303px
I always thought the GI Joes Spy Troops movie was pretty fun. It's been a while since I've seen it but I liked the application of 3d animation to a fast paced action formula.

And the Final Fantasy movies were pretty boss too.
>>
>>520297
muh nig spy troops
>>
Not a movie, but I think the clone wars series was pretty spiffy. The style got better over time as well.
>>
>>520140
I remember watching on megavideo an anime movie called "malice doll", the CG was pretty dated even back then, but the concept was interesting (robot hookers) so I didn't mind the horror.
If the mainstream teach us to cover the lack of contents with pretty so it's must
Be true the opposite.
If this answer to your question.
>>
>>520140
I've never watched more than 2 minute of rwby, but every time i see parts of it, i'm reminded i made the correct choice. Nothing about this gif is made well. Horrible animation, horrible visual quality, horrible camera position.
>>
>>520355
keep watching
>>
>>520356
No. It's weeb trash with poor quality.
>>
>>520359
what kind of "quality" stuff do u like
>>
>>520360
>"quality"
top kek
4chan is an 18+ site
>>
>>520361
im 33, whats your point
>>
>>520362
Fucking basement dwelling weeabos
go back to /a/
>>
I like a lot of cgi movies.

Monty opened my heart to 3D with Haloid and Dead fantasy when they were first released

My hero is dead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.