[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glitch filled music video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: car_scene_01_Ren2_0487.jpg (931KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
car_scene_01_Ren2_0487.jpg
931KB, 1920x1080px
I just finished this for a dude called Trevor Something, let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI2BNBo-PlY
>>
>>519301
I hope he didnt pay for that
>>
>>519301
Oh cool, I've actually heard some of his music before. Retrowave ftw.
>>
>>519302
this
>>
>>519301
I actually loved all of that, good work man
>>
>>519301
i like it, artistically.

i'm sure plenty here will hate because it's not a technical masterpiece, but for a retrowave videoclip it ticks all my boxes
>>
Legit enjoyed that. It helps that I'm already into that style and genre. I checked it out because I've listened to TS before. Can't wait to see people talk shit like they've done anything.
>>
Very cool man, what did you use to create this?
>>
>>519301
I liked it, some of the distortion got distracting in a bad way about the 1:45 mark, but its just personal preference for this kind of thing.
>>
it looks like 360/480p and not in a good way
>>
>>519301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbkwELpUhmA
>>
>>519301
Around 1:20, when the music goes silent, the video also goes black. It's common to have something interesting going on visually when there's a lull in the audio. So the viewer isn't just staring at a silent black screen for a few seconds.

Also, it's a little on the redundant side. Flying car, guy running, then the flying car again. It's like you had two ideas and couldn't think of a third.

Pretty good, aside from those minor criticisms.
>>
>>519326
Thanks homie!
>>519396
Thanks man, more to come in the future!
>>519400
Thanks a lot!
>>519437
Cinema 4D and After Effects
>>519444
I'll keep that in mind in future, thanks!
>>519472
Maybe I should tone down the effects next time...
>>519512
That's a dope video, thanks for making me aware of this!
>>519514
Thanks for the very valuable feedback, I highly appreciate it, I'll keep those things in mind for future videos. Thanks again
>>
>>519301
some other glitchy music videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow8IBxjlHa0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnEQja0jBXs
>>
>>519301
Very good.

Here is my critique:
1) The car should have been a central theme throughout the video, not just at the beginning and end.

2) You can only get away with this style once! Bear this in mind.
>>
>>519301

To save a family, abandon a man;

to save the village, abandon a family;

to save the country, abandon a village;

to save the soul, abandon the earth.

MAHABHARATA
>>
at 1:20 its a bad transition. things pop off at the wrong time. black is fine despite what another said, but you want to make sure that things are timed.

all in all its a good video.
but you need to research how compression works and not upload a h.264 or something and label it as HD. when you have flickering colors it confuses a compressor and the result, exactly what happened here, the details and motion get entirely lost and destroyed.
i want to see the glitchy effects but cant because of the unintentional compression artifacts ( which do not lend to the effect)

upload to vimeo with a full animation compression and id love to see.
>>
>>519301
What program/programs did you use?
btw Awesome Retrowave vid!
>>
>>519822
yoga?
>>
>>519301
Not realistic enough glitchiness, colors too bright and lots of flashing. Just hurts my eyes. Check out Axiom Verge's glitch effects for amazing authenticity.
>>
>>519301
No shit? I actually have some of his music. Tell him "In my system" is his only good song.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.