[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for an old animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 372x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 372x210px
I saw this old computer animated short from around 2007 ish (on YouTube) that I just can't find anywhere. It's about an old man who receives a box in the mail that contains a the city he lives next to, and is able to manipulate what happens to it by dropping a ball on it among other things. He then plants it next to some flowers towards the end. Please, does anyone know what it's called?
The old guy, along with the short, looks like pic related.
>>
Geris game faggot
>>
>>518713
>i can't be arsed to read the post i'm replying to
also no idea
>>
>>518711
>He then plants it next to some flowers towards the end

Was it 'Delivery' ?
>>
>>518853
Holy shit.
Yes it is. Thank you so much
>>
here's the link if anyone is interested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMiZ3oFEZtw
>>
>>519143
Idea and story are amazing.

Modeling is meh

Animation is trash
>>
>>518853
Anon delivered
>>
>>519143
Its been done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RGYdbLSizI
>>
>>519193
Delivery is way older.
>>
>>519143
SHITTY HORRIBLE ANIMATION

I WAS TRYING TO WATCH IT BUT I FELT TOO EMBARRASSED FOR THE CREATOR BECAUSE OF HOW SHIT THE ANIMATION WAS
>>
>>519143
And soon enough, giant insects and wasps inhabited the city. Enormous worms demolished the city looking for food in whatever buildings left. Spiders trapped every living person alive into caccoons for them and their children to feast on when they got hungry. Everyone died slowly and painfully by getting chewed to pieces by the serrated jaws of the arachnids.

Thanks old man for bringing eternal torment upon us.
>>
>>520568
>
spiders don't chew food though, they are a vampiric creature
>>
>>519143
I like the animation in the sense that the character is moving like a real human been. I mean, my comp architecture is 80 years old and he moves the same way, so it's believable, but the clipping and all this shit looks disgusting, was it mocap or something, were you too lazy to fix the clipping?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.