[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pirate Maya 2016 >watch some tutorials >the all have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (39KB, 478x422px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
39KB, 478x422px
>pirate Maya 2016
>watch some tutorials
>the all have Polygon menu set
>I don't

wot
>>
Bump, Google is of no help.
>>
Why the fuck would you pirate any Autodesk product.

They're free FFS. And the student version comes with no restrictions.
>>
>>516600
Modelling should be the 2016 equivalent of Polygons + something else from earlier versions

PersonallIy I'm using 2014, I suggest 2015 however instead of 2016, since the UI is very different (which can confuse people new to it, comparing it to tutorials and videos using older versions)

2016 basically fucked the UI up, and it does take a few extra seconds for me to do stuff in there when I try to use it after using 2014 this entire time, and I don't think there are many on /3/ using 2016 specifically

>>516610
To be precise, there's that prompt every time you save and open a file using a Student version, which reminds you that you're using a Student version
And legally you're not supposed to make any profit from the use of it
But yeah, not like you can make money out of it at your stage and the prompt doesn't even come out very often
>>
>>516611

OK, I'll switch to 2015

>>516610

I have been poor my entire life, theft is the only thing I know.
>>
>>516614
>I have been poor my entire life, theft is the only thing I know.
morally poor and STUPID
>>
>>516616

Society made me what I am
>>
>>516611
You can remove the prompt by editing the .ma file with a text editor.
>>
>>516618
Are you the same guy who claims there's no jobs anywhere at all?
>>
>>516618
>society made me what I am
Liberal cuck
>>
I use the 2016 version and I liked the changes, but I would understand it's not the case when you're learning the UI and the tutorial is different lol... entirely free with just an old student e-mail, getting it was easier than pirating, actually. Autodesk wants you to learn their software.
>>
>>516686
>entirely free with just an old student e-mail
Do you HAVE to use a college/university e-mail? I haven't used mine in six years, I don't even remember what it was or if my college even has it registered still.
>>
>pirating shitty maya
>cause poor
>not using blender
>>
lol, just Shift+RMB to get those
or dig through menus and learn to create your own shelf
>>
try 30days went through all nice lilly software
>>
>>516600
>pirating something
>admiting it on the net
Well, that might not have been the smartest idea.
>>
>>516701
>shitty maya
>pirating
>Blender as an alternative

nice bait faggot
>>
>>516960
This isn't facebook or reddit, you gonna grab his IP just to tell on him?
>>
>>516730
Creating a personalized shelf is highly recommended for quick workflow in Maya IMO. Been using Maya 2015 since it came out and consider it pretty robust once you get a feel for the interface and how to customize it.
>>
>>516960
>what is win-o
>what is /r/
>who is this retarded

You clearly don't know the first two, but I'll give you three guesses for the third.
>>
>>516600
You can get maya as free for startups and "enthusiasts"... time to drop blender i think.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.