[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna fix this archviz, what is wrong with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: test23.jpg (2MB, 2200x1485px) Image search: [Google]
test23.jpg
2MB, 2200x1485px
i wanna fix this archviz, what is wrong with it?
>>
well the pixel density of the environment textures is lower than everything else, and the heavy handed depth of field is not covering it up.

The grass tufts next to the fire pit are super blurry while the bricks are crisp. Mr. Bald is so in focus he looks photoshopped and everything immediately around him is so out of focus it looks like it's all a million miles away. That is to say, everything that's blurry looks like it is all the exact same extreme distance away when surely come of it should be in focus. Especially if I can make out the texture of Mr. Bald's jeans.
>>
tnx ill try to fix that depth
>>
Who the fuck builds a place like this in the middle of nowhere like this.
The size of everything makes the building look like a shack. Granted, it is kind of a shack, but something about the scale feels way off. Like the people are too small, and the building needs to be bigger. I can't really put my finger on it.

Also, fix your fucking "O" in "Hostel", that shit is triggering my ocd so hard. It's so stretched and distorted compared to the other letters, and it has some sort of effect/bevel on it that the others don't.
>>
>>513893

Yes I wanted to say this too, the scale is off and the building doesn't mach the scene at all.

Looks like some minimalist modern architecture house scaled down to half or less of its original size with hostel shaped on the front. I don't know what you were going with this but it simply doesn't look right. Is it supossed to be some experimental or minimal housing hotel thing ?I really wouldn't like to sleep in that glass box with other people. If it was a holiday cottage for rent type of thing for a single person or a pair it would probably look far more realistic and less off than what you have there now. Or scale it up 2 times, add some minimalistic furniture inside, get rid of the hostel and either add a garage or a pool. If you try some minimal alternative housing hostel thing make the thing look more like it's made out of recyclable materials like wood. Is that Stefan Molyneux up front?
>>
>>513897
>>513893

Minecraft caused this. I blame it all on minecraft. It looks like a 'realistic' rendering of what a naive minecraft building would look like if built in real life.
>>
>>513853

just make the building larger, seems too small vs the the people / rest of the scene.
>>
>>513853
From what I can see there's bad lighting, bad material shaders, and the walls look like they have no bump map.
>>
>>513853
What is this rendered with?
>>
op here it was an old school homework maybe six years ago from first semester, just redoing it cuse i found the file, not really for something specific, we were not supposed to make it bigger, ill try to fix all that pointed out tnx
>>
>>513931
It looks like it was rendered with S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.