[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Desert Character creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

What do you think of Black Desert's Character creation tool?

It can be used for free.

Here are some famous people recreated with it.
>>
Benedict
>>
>>510804
>>510805
kek
these are actually good. They are rigged right ? Is there any way to export them as FBX ?
>>
>>510806
I'm not really sure.

Have Emma.
>>
Have Geralt from Witcher
>>
File: mHOcfvX[1].jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mHOcfvX[1].jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
Michael
>>
File: rocky horror face look.png (131KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rocky horror face look.png
131KB, 320x240px
>>510812
would be quite awkward to see someone with that character while playing online
>>
>>510806
You would have to learn how to rip assets from a Korean MMO. I don't think even God can do that.
>>
>>510816
Jesus christ I just saw a 25 minute tutorial on how to install the frikkin game. You need to install like 6 different apps with language packs and add hosts and run external programs which then you launch the game from the browser and shit. I'd rather take screenshots from different angles and create a pointcloud from the models.
>>
>>510820
The character creation is free on the (currently unreleased) NA/EU version of the game.

>https://www.blackdesertonline.com/events/ccm/
>Free Download
It's still around 6gb though.
>>
>>510806
>>510816

you could search on Xentax if they have any tools
>>
>>510824
> character craetion tool
shit son. is it a standalone exe or does it require external game stuff ?
>>
>>510827
Game is not even released yet. Character creation is currently a standalone tool, where you can save and export your creations and then load and use them as your real character, once the game launches.
>>
>>510828
cool man. do you know if they save/export the characters as a character file with a different extension, or does it allow rigged FBX exports as well ?.

btw I found a torrent for the standalone character creator but it needs login

http://doutdess.org/black-desert-character-maker-torrent-35026
>>
>>510830
you can create account on the game's official webpage

to my understanding the characters "export" as a zip, but the only file in that zip is called CustomizationData without an extension.
>>
>>510830
You don't need a torrent. You can install through the official webpage and it install you that game "download manager" thingy where oyu can pause and resume the downloading at will.
>>
>>510834
Which is pretty much just slider data.
Someone should try using Ninja Ripper.
>>
>>510841
I think read on Xentax forums that Ninja Ripper works. They also listed some other programs/scripts.
>>
>>510830
Are you dumb? What kind of torrent link is that?
The character maker is FREE to download from their website, no need for torrent
blackdesertonline.com/events/ccm/
>>
>>510806
there are directx rippers which captures the 3D data in your active window.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.