[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skylanders Fan Art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Skylanders_07.jpg (703KB, 641x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Skylanders_07.jpg
703KB, 641x1000px
Hey guys, I recently finished painting over this render and wanted to share it. Will post the sculpts I made below.

Thanks!
>>
File: Skylanders_02.jpg (2MB, 2000x3118px) Image search: [Google]
Skylanders_02.jpg
2MB, 2000x3118px
>>
File: Models_posed.jpg (1MB, 1818x2027px) Image search: [Google]
Models_posed.jpg
1MB, 1818x2027px
>>
good shit anon
>>
shit man why waste hours sculpting... are you that shit a painter not to be able to understand basic perspective
>>
>>509334
There are a few reasons - I wanted to learn more about zbrush out of doing this work and yeah - I dont think I would have achieved this clean result that I did if I didn't sculpt it. I can't paint at the level of a 3D render yet.

I enjoy skylanders so making these puts me in the position to make another piece pretty fast someday.
>>
Were you streaming this on twitch? I saw this looking through the creative.
>>
How old are you op? I thought only little kids were into skylanders, or maybe I'm just getting fucking old
>>
>>509363
yeah, i usually stream on twitch
>>509368
im 26, I was into the sound tracks mainly but the last game really dug its fangs in
>>
>>509285
looks really good man
what do the wires look like?
>>
i like it,looks like a toy i would get for a kids meal
>>
>>509285
i like it mate
>>
>>509368

I see you are getting into the mental age of "Get off my lawn!". That, or you're in the phase of every teenager's life dominated by everything that's edgy and angsty.

Basically, age doesn't matter when it comes to the things you enjoy in life, and judging people based on what they like easily puts you in the category of those weird old people that do nothing but file their taxes and check the weather all day.
>>
>>509334

It always baffles me how people like you straight up refuse to use the modern tools that are readily available to you because of some bizarre norm that using any tecnique or tool that came after the times of Da Vinci makes you a talentless hack.
>>
>>509387

Don't get so defensive m8. I wasn't judging, I just thought it was something only kids were into, I know nothing about skylanders other than that my nephews play with them. Now that I know I that they appeal to a wider audience, I'm better informed than I was before this thread.
>>
>>509285

Nice work OP.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.