[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zbrush?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: what.png (336KB, 855x908px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
336KB, 855x908px
http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/wip-small-works-art-thread.145172/page-108#post-2428170

WTF? How do to this in Zbrush?
The surface is so clean?
His work is very smooth, how does he do that?
>>
Looks easy.
>>
yeah looks like B student work.
>>
If you can do better. show us.
>>
Zbrush has a few tools that let you sculpt hard surface shit easily, specially when you don't have to be 100% accurate with your measurements. Makes converting a breeze.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/28782133/WASP-Tutorial
>>
>>505786
Meant to say concepting
>>
>>505763
lol faggot.
easy right? talk more, do less. good luck uv-mapping, baking and texture the model.
>>505764
>>
>>505762
>retopology in topogun
>refining in max

>HURR DURR HOW DO THIS IN ZBRUSH
>>
not good. I am better artist real 3d artist best on cgsociety.
>>
>>505878
good yes of the english is doing fine yes? sentance is are very many excelents
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0jZHupG7G8
what software is he using at 9:10?
>>
File: 54a0de28782133.55d23901c578b.jpg (280KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
54a0de28782133.55d23901c578b.jpg
280KB, 1200x787px
>sculpt a shape then cut out the contours

But how do I actually do this? Pretty pointless tutorial if its only for people who already know how to do this stuff.
>>
>>506207
Then it's a intermediate-advanced tutorial, not one for beginners.
>>
>>506208
Exactly. Show me how to do this step by step so that anyone can follow along.
>>
>>506209
I never used Zbrush, but obviously I'd learn more about the program in general before attempting that tutorial.

No need to be salty, we are all here to get better.
>>
>>506211
>we are all here to get better.

Agreed. Now tell me how do I actually do that step in the image? I'm on 4R7
>>
>>506211
Are you blind

>I never used Zbrush,
>>
>>506222
meant for
>>506223
>>
>>506223
The question is still open to someone more informed.
>>
>>506226
In any case, if you want to git gud and trip over steps in some tutorials, then I suggest learning more about the various tools of the software, it can only make you stronger and help you down the line.

Now just wait for someone to come spoonfeed you.
>>
>>506207
bump
>>
>>505916
FUCKING KEKED
>>
>>506207
>>506209
>>506222
>>506226

Typical babby with ZBrush, wants to get in the advanced shit when they know absolutely fuck-all about even the most bare basic techniques
Also typical /b/tard immigrant who doesn't know how to perform the simplest google search function
>>
File: 24billionpolygons.jpg (205KB, 1337x807px) Image search: [Google]
24billionpolygons.jpg
205KB, 1337x807px
What are the best brushes for all jobs, /3/?
>>
>>507419
ClayBuildup, DamStandard, Move, Pinch, Smooth.
>>
>>507420

I apologize, forgot to clarify. What are the best custom brushes for all jobs? Premium or free, doesn't matter.
>>
>>507423
Clay Buildup and DamStandard are custom brushes, they became so popular in the ZBrush scene that Pixologic included them in future versions, many of the other brushes are the same way. Those brushes I listed are what most "good" artists you see use for the majority of their work in ZBrush.
>>
>>505791
>what is vertex painting
>what is retopo
dude...
>>
>>507419
clay tubes, dam standard move, and smooth for blocking

dam standard, standard and move for everything else
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.