[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are the characters in the Fantasy War Tactics 3D? If yes are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

are the characters in the Fantasy War Tactics 3D? If yes are they low poly? Are they cell shaded? How do I achieve this type off style using 3ds max and Unity3d?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co9ExaFPerM
>>
>>505746
how new are you?
>>
Just click on stuff and eventually you'll get what you want
>>
>>505768

I don't get it.
>>
>>505767

I'm quite new
>>
anyone?
>>
>>505746
They're 3D. How is it that you can't tell by looking? They're COVERED in aliasing.
They're cell shaded. The above applies.
You achieve the effect by fucking modeling what you want them to look like and then using the Unity cell shader. If you seriously have to ask then you lack the ability to do this.
>>
>>505832
thanks. One learns by asking.
>>
>>505894
Children learn by asking.
If you need spoonfeeding you will never go anywhere in this field.
And by going somewhere I mean making one decent model in your whole life.
And it's not happening because you lack the needed determination.
>>
>>505914
No need to be a dirty nigger about it.
>>
>>505894
You literally could of learned this by googled a retarded phrase like "how to make 3D models look like anime" and got your answer. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>505894
In 3D, the question should rarely be "How do I model this specific thing?"
If you just learn how to model competently (which I can pretty safely assume you haven't) you should be able to make the thing, because it's literally just about looking at what you want to create and then transferring it to 3D space. If you're constantly spoonfed the process involved in making specific things you're going to end up being terrible at making your own stuff, similarly to people doing 2D art who just learn how to draw anime/ponies/whatever autistic simple-ass shit is the trend at the time through tutorials that tell them exactly what lines to draw. Any time they're met with a scenario where they have to draw something that isn't exactly what they've been taught to draw they curl up into the fetal position and die. Do you want that to be you?
>>
>>505922
desu he is right, you won't learn by needing someone to spoonfeed you m8, im sure you didn't even try to search it in google or something, you just got this pic somewhere and asked here knowing or hoping that we had the answer
>>
>>505977
desu? wtf? i was trying to write desu
>>
>>505979
holy shit this is amazing!, i was trying to write To be honest btw
>>
>>505980
You're getting trolled by asian moot desu senpai.
>>
>>505981
and i really like that desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.