[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would i go about fixing the forehead on this model, pacifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: kjsdhf.png (120KB, 1220x650px) Image search: [Google]
kjsdhf.png
120KB, 1220x650px
how would i go about fixing the forehead on this model, pacifically the part wear the top part of the eyes connect to it
>>
Bring the brow forward, especially just above the middle of the eyes, it looks as if the eyelids flow into the brow which looks unnatural. You might also want to smooth and bring the edge loops more in one line. Spread them out a bit, especially near the middle to prevent harsh transitions.

Other things you might want to look at is the mouth, the lips have too much distance between each other. Also smooth the corner indent of the mouth or bring it more into the face. You also have a triangle and two pentagons near the eye.
>>
>>505158
thanks
>>
>>505134
The forehead is bulging forward too much in the center of the forehead. Women have flatter, straighter foreheads that mostly go straight up until near the top of the frontal bone.

The eyes are a bit too far apart.

You may want to establish the epicanthic fold above the eyelids.

Adding tear ducts to the eyes and making sure that the top eyelid overlaps the lower lid on the lateral side of the face will add a lot of realism to your sculpts.
>>
File: jsdgf.png (59KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
jsdgf.png
59KB, 664x664px
>>505302
good info
>>
>>505303
Nice improvement.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.