[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This *seems* to qualify.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: LinkedIn_Splash Page.png (4MB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
LinkedIn_Splash Page.png
4MB, 1600x600px
One shot, in-game, one-man job. Who wants it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCpB1XNTbpg
>>
>>504365
Who wants what?
>>
Don't understand what you mean, but I liked ur video.
>>
File: GABEN.jpg (519KB, 908x908px) Image search: [Google]
GABEN.jpg
519KB, 908x908px
>>504368
>>504372

I think he's trying to viral, on /3/.
>>
>>504378
I'm actually trying to "anything."

On "anywhere."

Look! A discouraging comment! I succeeded!
>>
>>504372
Thanks! Check out the first, and look out for the next one in two weeks :-o (<-My face realizing I have two weeks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDoSKFQum0
>>
>>504421
You sound like you're about 13 or 14... And since you're making these mine-crafty videos, it's a pretty good guess.
>>
File: Editor 2015-12-06 06-47-16-73.jpg (134KB, 1920x942px) Image search: [Google]
Editor 2015-12-06 06-47-16-73.jpg
134KB, 1920x942px
>>504428
You.....you're welcome?

I like how you demonstrated maturity by noticing that the blocks were like blocks. I actually started in old-school pixel art, then found a voxel program that let me 3D-ify it.

And If you know any 13 or 14 year olds, show them my videos. I really hope they'll like them, because they're still capable of becoming better than you or I were/are/might be.

I would also like them to make me Spongebob-rich.
>>
>>504445
You sure seem to talk like a child in all your previous posts, it's creepy for someone as old as you. And your OP message made no sense.
>>
>>504450

He is probably "that guy" who is full of himself and cant take any critizism and only wants everyone to stroke his ego.
>>
>>504450
>>504457

Perhaps he\s just one of those guys that mentally regress in chat? I have several adult friends, all of them at least partially educated.
They're both articulate and refined in person but in text they're all like "lol wutzor?? C U in 5 lolol! :DDD".
>>
>>504450
>>504457
>>504462
Thanks for participating! Your mature and and intelligent thoughts about what a shit I must be let me claw another couple dozen views outta here.

It's always great to see insults with nothing supporting their thesis. If you'd used even one thing I actually said to indict me, I might have to take some of that critzzzism I've gotten so amazing at avoiding.

Keep it up!
>>
>>504450
One shot: (no cuts in action, a single continuous sequence.)
In-Game: (No post-processing. Captured in CryEngine 2)
One-man Job: (I do everything myself, including braving 4chan in the hopes of squeezing out a few more views)
"Who wants it?" You did. You're here, and you're supporting me with your vitriolic nonsense. So again, thanks for that.
>>
>>504527

Typical narcissist, whatever is said will be dismissed as "insult", "jealous" and other platitudes. But you dont notice because you are a narcissist :^)
>>
>>504530
Learn2English, that usage of "Who wants it?" makes no fucking sense.
>>
Narcissism intensifies
Faggotry intensifies
The 3 holy sages have visited.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.