[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i started yesterday the first time modelling with blender.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tard.png (131KB, 1158x833px) Image search: [Google]
tard.png
131KB, 1158x833px
i started yesterday the first time modelling with blender.
what do you think?
>>
>>498515

I find it hard to imagine something worse.
>>
It's vagina man
He has the ability to grow a huge vagina in its chest

Congratulations OP, your creation is now a meme.
>>
>>498515
shitposting aside, I'd say go with something a bit more geometric next time instead of trying to make an entire creature. baby steps and shit, pic related was my first go at blender.
>>
>>498518
don't knock it till you try it
>>
>>498544

Now I want to see the actual model, with that all black material I can't make out shit aside from the silhouette (I know it's a Walter, but I can't see anything )
>>
>>498547
>>
>>498515
Darrin Lile has some really easy to follow blender tutorials. check out his youtube channell
>>
Don't start with a human being on your first try.
There's so much more you need to learn about the tools themselves before you start attempting to project an object inside of your head to a 3D model.

You'll find that 3D art is more science than art, and that the tools you use will play a large part in what you're able to do.
Having said that, if you're unable to do it despite understanding your toolset, then you're just a bad artist.
>>
>>498515

WWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too many faces for the current result.

Holy shit bruv
>>
>>498553
Why didn't you use CAD instead?
>>
>>498515
Look into using the skin modifier.
>>
>>498622
Honestly? modelling was more of a past-time for me than any kind of professional pursuit. I just kind of decided one day "I want to make a gun in blender" and ended up with that using a few tutorials when i couldn't figure something out myself. I have a few more of varying quality. Dunno much about a CAD other than what it means and that blender doesn't seem to support it natively.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.