[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever hear the Tragedy of 3D Software?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Have you ever hear the Tragedy of 3D Software?
>>
File: Your new payment model.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Your new payment model.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>496233
Your new Subscription? Anon. My Allegiance is to single payment products, to sustainability.
>>
File: the 3 is strong with this one.png (1MB, 1789x771px) Image search: [Google]
the 3 is strong with this one.png
1MB, 1789x771px
I know there are things about the /3/ that they aren't telling me.
>>
>>496235
Alright. I see what your doing there and i agree. Subscription plans are unsustainable.

You expect a studio or artist to always be paying you for a product your now renting instead of owning.

I may as well do programming now or go back to doing it with numbers in note pad.
>>
>>496237
What would you like to know?
>>
>>496238

Anyone who pays for 3d software pays for high level support, not the software itself. A subscription model makes much more sense.
>>
>>496242
What if you don't require support?
>>
>>496243

Support is something you have to fall back on when and if something goes wrong with a large project with strict deadlines. It is an insurance policy that all serious companies need when doing high level stuff.
>>
>>496244
support is also used when the software is updated from 1.008 to 1.009 or similar based off of some new bug that was fixed, not even at your studio, but posted on the changelog of the software, kid. Fuck have you ever even bought software.
>>
>>496246
Boy. I've got copies of 3D Max going back to when they didn't use the year in their date when it was called 3D studio.

I've also got copies of Maya dating back before its actual release when it was nothing more than a piece of technology created for dinosaurs.

So, Don't try that kid thing with me. I really don't have time for your shit. If you want to try that and get the result your hoping.. maybe try reddit.
>>
File: 4339150-5196086646-Woooo.gif (176KB, 292x199px) Image search: [Google]
4339150-5196086646-Woooo.gif
176KB, 292x199px
>>496246
>>
>>496248
>cries about reddit, being called a kid
so you've never bought any major, hundred-thousand dollar plugs, huh kid. Now I've got your noob card in muh wallet
>>
>>496250

Your post has as much content as this one.

#META
>>
>>496252
>posting twitter hashtags now

fuck, fam
>>
>>496248
i have 3 inch books on poser
they are all from the 90's
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.