[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/3/ I need your help >pic related can you design an good looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: screenshot7.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot7.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
/3/ I need your help
>pic related
can you design an good looking elevator[blueprint] ?
>only make blueprint , I can model in Blender.
>>
>>495449
This is obviously another 'raid' post!

/3/ is being flooded with " I use Blender . .. how do you make a cube?" type questions. This is probably somebody who uses /3/ and thinks they are being funny.

It's not funny and it's not clever!
>>
>>495449
why dont you google for elevator blueprints instead of shitposting here?
>>
>>495451
There are only shitty blueprints that look like boxes
>>495450
No im actually searious and i know blender really well. the model you see is made inside the game engine I use
>>
>>495450
This is actually for a game
>>
>>495467

Are you asking for a UDK blueprint? What the fuck do you want?
>>
>>495467
Blueprints are supposed to be shitty boxes you stupid fuck
>>
>>495467

Are you complaining that the elevator rigs are ugly boxes? Are you fucking kidding me? You're not ready to make a game.

Parent that shit.
>>
>>495467
>the model you see is made inside the game engine I use

And what game engine is that? Use your words.
>>
>>495449
>an good
if you used proper grammar i'd make a good elevator.
>>
>>495450

And to answer that:

Step 1: Get rid of Blender because it sucks.

Step 2: Download the trial of anything else instead.
>>
>>495499
oh well better shouldnt go on 4chan
.>>495503
no because blender is open source and free tu use so i dont need to worry about my final release
>>
>>495518

STOP ANSWERING SHITPOSTERS AND REPLY TO THE PEOPLE TALKING TO YOU ABOUT YOUR ISSUE

Jesus christ.
>>
>>495473
Leadwerks Game Engine
>>
>>495449

What is a [blueprint]? Is that supposed to mean anything to us?
>>
>>495449

You can find blueprints of elevator shafts pretty easy.

Actual elevators are a different thing. I don't imagine many of those exist outside the manufacturer.

You don't need CADlike precision, otherwise you wouldn't be using Blender. Just look for pictures of elevators. Start with a search for "elevator bob."
>>
File: screenshot8.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot8.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
have I done good work ?
>>
File: screenshot6.jpg (229KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot6.jpg
229KB, 1280x720px
some more screenshots of my game
>>
File: screenshot5.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot5.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
some more
>>
>>495734
The rocks and cliffs transition too sharply into the ground.
>>495735
Here it looks like the wall on the right has been cut off at ground level and dropped onto the ground. Try to show how the rocky pillars connect to the ground.
>>
>>495735

Your normals are too strong.

>>495734
Reminds me of Penumbra. That's not a compliment.

>>495731
Your lighting is atrocious, I can barely see anything because it's all just a smudge of brown. It's an elevator I suppose, though how the cable attaches to the elevator beam looks terrible
>>
>>495739
you can barely see it but it looks else in the game itself, at the left sde there are pipelins , at the end of the tunnel it is collidid and at the ground therre is water.
>>495760
1. yes mabe it is a bit too overbumped, but it has a look of everythin being full of moist, since there is water at the ground I will keep it for now.
2. Never heard of that
3. The lightning is not ready yet, for now it is like that because I am working on it and it needs to be brighter
>>
Here is a review from a first tester (anonymous).

Sound was good. Enhanced the atmosphere a lot.
Opening environment was interesting and invited exploration. I did decide to go away from the base which lead to an invisible wall which would be best avoided in a final version.
External models are OK but textures seem low in places and I think need additional detailing (via textures or modelling, or both).
Strange floating pipe near base. Presumably will be removed later.
Would there really be house bricks and a standard wheeled trolley outside in this environment. Maybe, just wondering.
On trying to enter base it was a bit confusing. The switch I thought might open the door but it seemed to turn on the light. I fugured it was power switch then but the symbol showed to ''use' the door but it didn't work till I wiggled around a bit.

Inside environment nice but the railings didn't touch the floor. Texture maps seem a bit low res and perhaps overbumped (though higher res textures might fix that).

I would consider more varied lighting through each scene to add stronger contrast.

There was an invisible wall on the pipe if the player gets adventurous and heads back that way.

In the next hall it would be better if the switch moved when operated. I've tried that switch model before and I think it can be a bit fiddly and unpredictable in use. Think it uses physics. maybe just switch it for a movement rotation script. The door had a 'use' symbol on it but went all wacky when I tried to use it. [OP:has been fixed]
It is a nice start thought it seems like an early prototype rather than beta (which usually means complete game in bug fix mode prior to release).
It's hard to rate it as I don't know what you are aiming for and I think it only makes sense to rate something against what you're aiming for (e.g. some other existing game or som set of criteria). The use of sound is good, the environment did make me want to explore it.
>>
>>495767

None of that is interesting to us.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.