[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kidnapped by aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: olavsvern.jpg (89KB, 961x641px) Image search: [Google]
olavsvern.jpg
89KB, 961x641px
So, yesterday i was eating dinner with my parents, and sitting and talking and playing with my dog on the side. Have this game i never really thought about, where i have my hand in front of her eyes, and then find it funny to play around with her attention, by moving it around and see if i can surprise her, with a belly rub maybe

The next thing my parents are talking about Norway, because my dad was on a recent trip for work, and i start sharing the story about the Submarine base Olavsvern, which was sold a few years ago, and get really into it, while at the same time i am playing with my dog.

And suddenly i start finding my action weird, and suddenly i am like. Hey, am i playing hypnosis. Huh

When in the exactly same second, my mother then asks me, are you trying to hypnotize the dog?

What are you doing, it looks funny.

And it's kinda funny.

And then the next ten minutes my dad is hypnotized by the story about the submarine base, trying to find something here.

and suddenly i start having weird questions.

I would probably be considered schizo in real life too, i think.

What's going on. Should i train my psychic powers?
>>
Its aa cook book!
>>
Used to have these dreams, before my life turned paranormal, about 2-3 years ago, maybe longer. Where i was aboard this submarine, and i was a Nazi, and i was traveling in a submarine in the sewers, and we were being chased by the Allies, or the police, not sure.

And it was really weird dreams, and i had a crew. And we were about to be caught, and i had no choice but to leave them with the police, and travel alone

And i ended up in this park, suddenly not remembering i was a Nazi, and now under mind control

huh

Just forgot those dreams

Maybe they were meant for my eyes only, i dunno. Just remembered them again
>>
>>18407606
what's dis cookbook mei mei. bring me into your loop.

op it sounds like you have a brain tumor. 2 weeks to live tops. trying contacting the aliens for help -- I hear their tech is straight fire
>>
>>18407644
I got them on the phone, no worries. They helped me finding my cigarettes this morning.

They are pretty cool
>>
>>18407660
tell them high for me. i dream of doing their space drugs.
>>
>>18407665
I think they are quite bussy sucking my pussy, but i will tell them you said hi. Even though i am pretty sure they are reading my mind
>>
Your dog could be a ware woof.
>>
File: 2016-12-09-075709.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-09-075709.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>18407680
I don't think so, though she is pretty clever. I will ask her when she wakes up, sleeping right now

Sorry for my bad webcam
>>
File: woofy.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
woofy.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>18407694
>>18407680
Huh, you might be right unless i am tripping.
Is that a woofy?
>>
>>18407725
But this is quite weird, or spectacular to me.

I have been having sleep-paralysis involving small dogs for like a year or two now, or well. One or two times, maybe more

This is the first time with photographic evidence, even though the quality of my picture is too bad to differentiate noise from signal, ehrm

huh

Even though to be fair i didn't really need confirmation of their existence, mostly just of what the fuck this world is

I act normal, hm. But the world isn't normal to me anymore, i just don't know what that means
>>
>>18408113
expect for the part were i gave up on living life like everybody else i know or knew, and getting a job and stuff.

But the mind control on me was quite effective, i think.

Or maybe i just noticed and asked wtf
>>
File: 21393496146_f879d1464e_b.jpg (247KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
21393496146_f879d1464e_b.jpg
247KB, 1024x576px
all that is sacret will soon be revealed and the truth will se you free
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.