[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal activities aren't real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxChkmRduY
>>
>>18407340
Yes they are.

Why do you think they aren't?
>>
>>18407376
Because they counter the laws of logic.

When you see magic, you assume it's just a trick even if the magicians swears it's magic, because its far more likely that it's trickery than an actual violation of logic
>>
>>18407386

You are correct. Which is why we use the word "paranormal" and not "supernatural". It is not beyond the natural. It is beyond the normal.

No one is purporting that paranormal occurrences are a violation of logic. They are claiming that something different from what we understand happened. And, that's not illogical. The illogical thing is to assume that we understand everything about the universe.
>>
>>18407386
But magic isn't devoided of logic, it just follows it's own set of rules.

For every mystery there's an explanation, you just have to look for it.

If you stop looking for it and magic happens you get surprised and astonished, once they reveal the trick you feel dissapointed.

But that's the beauty of it, you expect things, you wish for more, you want magic to be real otherwise you won't be dissapointed.

And in that desire you reach a different understanding, of things that are beyond.

The world it's huge and the universe it's even bigger, and yet you stand here.

>Don't let reality hit you in the face, we are out of the shadow realm.
>>
>>18407405
I'm not disappointed when a magic trick is revealed. im curious to know the truth
>>
>>18407340
My nigga snuffkin
>>
>>18407340
Fuck I totally forgot about this, used to watch it on tv when I was little (possible?)...lord, them feels
>>
>>18407476
>>18407852
The Mumins are great. I think it still holds up
>>
>>18407340

Your bait's pretty crap. Maybe try some nightcrawlers, next time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.