[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I feel like ive gone insane. Do you ever think that you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ESp2j.jpg (275KB, 1164x3700px) Image search: [Google]
ESp2j.jpg
275KB, 1164x3700px
Alright
I feel like ive gone insane.
Do you ever think that you're delusional? Like, what you're seeing isn't what everybody else sees?
Imagine you're taking a shit in your toilet. You could be perceiving it as such, but you may be shitting in the middle of the public. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Like, you're masturbating in your room or someplace private, but really you're just jacking it on a sidewalk.
>>
Not exactly, but I feel like I've stepped into a dream world after my father died this past April. Brexit being a success and Trump winning are still hard to believe.

BTW, that image really fires up the neurons. Wow.
>>
>>18407140
Just seek professional help just to be sure
>>
>>18407140

I sometimes wonder if I'm schizophrenic and that's why I so often have people disagree with me when I say something that seems perfectly rational to me.

>>18407157

My favorite part is the fact that there would be so much space that far down that that image of C'thullu is completely reasonably sized despite it being comparatively larger than a skyscraper.
>>
>>18407174
The ship is also much wider than Knock Nevis
>>
>>18407157
Especially since the octopus is bigger than all the ships and the blue whale.
>>
>>18407140
When I was much younger I had almost those exact thoughts! What I would get irrationally scared of in particular was that I would go to bed and wake up and I would be back in middle school or high school, and have to relive some pretty shitty years of my life. It would upset me so much that I would literally get sick. Is this really a sign of schizophrenia? :/
>>
>>18407140
easy fix:
next time you head into your bathroom just say
"if nobody minds I'm going to take a dump here."
then go about your business.
if nobody says anything you're probably not in public.
if you're still uncertain try it in public.
observe the difference.

we do all live in separate realities.
the shared delusions are what binds us as a society.
everything is made up.
everyone is walking around pretending to not be an intelligent, hairless ape.
>>
>>18407463
This
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.