[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Increase your concentration and patience with this saddhana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

This saddhana was given to me by my guru Gawang Rinpoche of the Karma Kagyu lineage in Vajrayana Buddhism. I have been practicing it for almost a year and I still cant fully do Generation stage part 4. (sorry for all spelling mistakes; not native english)

>Offering stage
>Make cakes and offer them infront of a Buddha image together with clean water and tea
>While making the offering bow down and visualize the offerings dissolving into yellow light that goes into the Buddha image (You can then eat the cakes and drink the tea)
>Dedication stage
>Close your eyes
>Visualize your root guru or Buddha Shaykamuni sitting above your heard on a lotus flower. for 2 breath cycles
>In the third breath the root guru dissolves like golden liqued that falls ontop of your crown and goes all the way from your crown to the lowest point of your spine.
>When the liqued reaches the lowest point feel your body becoming warm and glowing a soft golden light
>Visualize at the tip of your secret place rays of light filling the entire room combined with intense joy
>Generation stage part 1
>Visualize out of the top of your head comes a white transparant Buddha about 5~10 cm big
>Visualize out of your throat comes a red transparant Buddha
>Visualize out of your heart comes a blue transparant Buddha
>Visualize 1 blue transparant Buddha at both of your eyes
>Visualize 1 green Buddha at both of your ears
>Visualize 1 yellow Buddha at the tip of your tongue
>You should now visualizing 8 Buddhas
>Generation stage part 2

>Cont
>>
>>18407125
>Visualize at the head, throat, and heart of the 3 Buddhas that are at your head, throat, and heart another Buddha each with the correct color.
>So as following
>1 white Buddha at your head, at the head of the white Buddha another white Buddha, at the throat of the white Buddha a red Buddha, at the heart of the white Buddha a blue Buddha
>1 red Buddha at your throat, at the head of the red Buddha a white Buddha, at the throat of the red Buddha another red Buddha, at the heart of the red Buddha a blue Buddha
>etc.. for the heart (you now visualize a total of 17 Buddhas)
>Generation stage part 3
>Do the same as part 2, but with the eyes, ears, tongue
>So visualize in each of the 4 four eyes of the 2 Buddhas at your eyes a Buddha
>Visualize at each 4 ears of the 2 Buddhas at your ears a Buddha
>Visualize at the tip of the tongue of the Buddha at the tip of your tongue a Buddha
>you now visualize a total of 26 Buddhas
>Generation stage part 4
>Do part 2 and 3 two more times or more if you like, but this time going a layer deeper each time. (You can only do part 2 and 3 in multiples of 3 like, 3 times or 6 times or 9 times, and so on depending on your level of concentration)
>Completion Stage
>If you did the generation stage a minimum of 3 times you should now be visualizing (if my calculation is correct) a total of 181 Buddhas or more exactly at the same time
>First hold this complete visualization for a total of 3 breath cycles (3 in breaths, 3 out breaths)
>Hold for another 3 and then another 3 breath cycles.
>>
>>18407128
>Dissolution Stage Part 1
>After the tenth breath cycle visualize at your head the white letters OM
>visualize at your throat a red AH
>visualize at your heart a blue HUM
>visualize all the Buddhas at your head dissolving into orbs of golden light and going in to the OM
>visualize all the Buddhas at your throat dissolve into orbs of golden light and going in to the AH
>visualize all the Buddhas at your heart dissolve into orbs of golden light and going in to the HUM
>Dissolution Stage Part 2
>Say OM and visualize all the Buddhas of your tongue speaking this sound, while the Buddhas at the ears hear the sound, and the Buddhas at the eyes see white colored OM's spinning around your head, until the sound has faded away.
>Say OH and visualize all the Buddhas of your tongue speaking this sound, while the Buddhas at the ears hear the sound, and the Buddhas at the eyes see red colored OH's spinning around your throat, until the sound has faded away.
>Say HUM and visualize all the Buddhas of your tongue speaking this sound, while the Buddhas at the ears hear the sound, and the Buddhas at the eyes see blue colored HUM's spinning around your throat, until the sound has faded away.
>Dissolution Stage Part 2
Say OM AH HUM 7 or 21 times in a row while doing part 1 for each recitation
>Final Dissolution
>Say OM AH HUM on final time while the Buddhas of the tongue dissolve whit golden light into white OM, the Buddhas of the eyes dissolve into the red AH, the Buddhas of the ears dissolve into the blue HUM
>Visualize your body emitting golden light while a rainbow forms around your entire body in a circle for 9 breath cycles
>Visualize complete empty space and become aware of all the sensations in your body for a minimum of 21 breath cycles
>End
>>
>>18407132
Correction: In the last post I wrote 'OH' instead of 'AH'

Good luck everyone. This saddhana makes you more aware of yourself and your surroundings, more in tune with Buddha nature, more comppasionate and humble, more creative, more happy, and more concentrative
>>
>>18407125
Does this saddhana help you reached the jhanas?
>>
File: tmp_3560-tu51360813466.jpg (392KB, 1404x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3560-tu51360813466.jpg
392KB, 1404x2000px
>>18407669
Yes. It wil also help you gain subtle body and subtle mind. But if you do the practice without the right intent of benefiting all sentient beings you will experience many nightmares, depression, sadness, and anger.

Also if you do this practice without the motivation of love and the genuine intent of helping others you will after you're death be reborn directly into the Hell realm (without first going through the Bardo realm).

However if you do the practice while focusing on love, compassion, humility, kindness, and so on you shall experience great bliss, concentration, joy, happiness, calmness, peacefulness, creativity, and be reborn in the Pure Lands where a Buddha will personally teach and help you on the last steps to Enlightenment and Buddhahood.
In the Pure Land sickness, hunger, thirst, tiredness, and pain do not exist
>>
File: 1478848588687.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478848588687.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>18408337
What if I don't believe in hell, god, heaven, etc?
>>
>>18408431
What you believe is insignificant.
>>
Thanks for this post OP. I may not practice this, but I enjoyed reading it.
>>
very thankful for your sharing OP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.