[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always enjoy Night Shift stories, and haven't seen one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
I always enjoy Night Shift stories, and haven't seen one in a while. So here we go. Please share your creepiest Night Shift stories. Bonus points for Hotels and uncommon things like churches or dumps.

Don't really have anything to share myself, other than a few creepy encounters with customers when I worked delivering Carnival Attractions.
>>
File: ST7.png (290KB, 961x1164px) Image search: [Google]
ST7.png
290KB, 961x1164px
I have like one or two green texts on the subject, as I also enjoy Night Shift stories.
>>
File: ST18.png (389KB, 1339x2799px) Image search: [Google]
ST18.png
389KB, 1339x2799px
>>
File: ST31.jpg (811KB, 1387x2971px) Image search: [Google]
ST31.jpg
811KB, 1387x2971px
>>
File: SP8.jpg (158KB, 430x700px) Image search: [Google]
SP8.jpg
158KB, 430x700px
Sorry, don't have anymore. Hope this helps jump start the thread though
>>
>>18406451
Post 'em already.
>>
Worked as a summer student in a nursing home. Night shift every other weekend.

Lots of elderly people pass away in a nursing home. If you ask the bursing staff that work the night shifts, a lot of them have really good spooky stories.

I never saw anything the 3 summers i worked there. But i have some good stories from the full timers.
>>
File: 1478831058293.jpg (27KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
1478831058293.jpg
27KB, 526x394px
>>18407425
Cont'

At the one nursing home i was at, the nurses talked about the boy in the red hat. On the night shift they said, the residents (the old people who live in the home) would call the nurses to complain about a boy in a red hat who would come into their room at night. A lot of residents are stuck in their beds, so they use the call bells to call for help. When the nurses got there, the residents would complain and get upset. "This is our home, our room, children shouldnt be playing games and running around here late at night", they would say. Multiple residents complained about the boy in the red hat. No boy was ever seen by nursing staff. The visiting hours are over after 9 p.m. except in cases where family members are visiting for end of life services (ie., families are allowed to stay with their dying relatives overnight). All doors are locked otherwise. The creepy thing is that, even the residents with dementia would complain about the boy in the red hat too.
>>
>>18407442
Cont'

The call bells i mentioned were the most common story. Basically. After a resident passes away, the family has time to collect their relatives belongings from the room, and then the room is empty until another resident moves in.

The call bells however, still remain working this entire time in the room. Sometimes on the night shift, even tho the room was empty, the call bell ringer would go off at the nursing station. Even tho that room should have no one in it. The nurses would get up and go check out the room, cancel the call bell, and go back to the nurses desk. An hour later. It would go off again. This keeps happening until morning. A lot of nurses swear by this, the believe it to be the residents "spirit" left behind in the room. A LOT of nurses had this type of story. If you know any nurses, ask them about the call bells. See if they have their own version. Most believe in ghosts. Most i talked to anyway.
>>
>>18407460

The overnight janitor said that in the basement (where the laundry is done) there would be noises all the time. On the overnight shifts, we only ever had one janitor working (responsible for laundry and any late night "spills" in the residents rooms).

He said one night he heard yelling in the basement while he was down there passing time. The nurses dont have an access card for the basement, only the emergency coordinator would have it. But he swears he heard an argument. He got freaked out and left the basement to go do his cleaning rounds (clean the changerooms and the main lobby washrooms). He left all the laundry on the laundry carts against the wall and left the machines off.

He came back down at 4 a.m. near the end of the shift. And all the laundry carts had been moved and turned backwards and opened, and the laundry was everywhere. Pulled off the carts and thrown all over the room. Basically looked like someone had grabbed the carts and just pushed them all over the room.

The janitor told me it doesnt sound like anything serious looking back at it. But he said the hardest thing hes ever done on the job was to stay down there in that basement and clean up for half an hour on his own after hearing the yelling earlier. He said he felt like he was being watched. Like he shouldnt be down there.
>>
File: 1481162610139.jpg (312KB, 1228x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1481162610139.jpg
312KB, 1228x1672px
this one was in the current greentext thread
>>
>>18406451
EASY! I have to take a mean shit, so I'll GT quick. When I'm done I'll give more experiences.

>Friend is an actor
>Gets a job at a theater
>Knows I need a job
>Gets me a security night position
>Old ass theater in Ontario,Can
>First day my boss tells me spooky stories.
>Don't believe him
>After three days he leaves me by myself since I understand the layout
>No cameras in the bitch, so you have to patrol
>On patrol
>Walking into theater
>I hear faint seats fling up
>>Old springs, don't be a pussy>
>Don't notice any
>Get a cold breeze by me
>>Just the wind>
>Go behind the curtains
>Walking and I hear more seats fling up and down
>I come close to a crack in the curtains which has light pouring through
>About 4 feet away
>Shadow moves past
>>Shit myself. Call out for boss>
>Pull the curtain open, nothing.
>Go downstairs in prop storage/dressing room
Give me a minuter Have to shit so bad.
>>
>>18407475
The best story i have is from another overnight janitor.

I said earlier, its common for family to stay overnight with residents who are near death. Couches and beds are moved into the residents room to let families stay overnight if they are from out of town.

The overnight janitor was doing her rounds at 11 p.m. on one of the units, and noticed a young lady sitting in gwen's room with the door open. She didnt realize gwen was nearing the end. She went over to the nurses station and asked them what happened? Why did gwen have family over? Did she get sick?

Gwen was fine, the nurses said. She doesnt have family over.

Naturally the janitor was a bit nervous. She asked why then was there a visitor after hours? The nurses had no idea what she was talking about.

Two nurses, and the janitor quickly walk back down the hall to the room. Sure enough, the door is wide open, but in the room the privacy curtain is now pulled across half the room. The male nurse walks in, and pushes the curtain back. The chair is empty. Sort of.

The chair where the janitor had seen the lady is now full off towels. Messy towels just thrown in the giant pile.

The janitor wouldnt go in the room. The two nurses were a bit confused, as they had put gwen to bed earlier and had closed the door herself. Gwen was the only resident in her room, so they never pulled the privacy curtain out.

The nurses assumed maybe another resident did this, and thought they were helping gwen.

But the janitor swears she saw a young lady sitting in there moments before the nurses came. Who was she?

And if it was another resident, why didnt the janitor recognize her?
>>
>>18407483
Sorry.
>Go downstairs
>Checking the rooms
>I hear what sounds lke whispering.
>I go in one room, the previous room makes noises
>I go in the room, same thing
>I go down the hall and open this locked door that contains all the props. Quite a large room
>I see a snowman almost instantly, scares the shit out of me
>I see mannequins and fake hills and shit
>I'm not a 100% but I'm pretty sure the mannequin heads turned when I walked away for a minute. Could have been my fear
>So anyways
>I'm in this room and I hear a loud noice in the female dressing room
>Sounds like a drawer slam shut, a window shaking. and a glass breaking in concession
>I quickly walk over
>Theres a broken makeup vile on the ground, and two drawers on the desk are open and one is closed
>The mirror is at a weird angle, I was just in this room, it for sure changed. I clean it up quick, and I hear a squeak noise
>I go out in the hall and notice the storage door is shut. . .
>I didn't shut it, because I came to the locker room right away.
>I go over and check, and it's fucking locked. You need a key, doesn;'t auto lock.
>I said fuck this to myself and started walking back
>As I get to the stairs I hear a deep and faint
heheh sound.
>Stop dead, turn, and see nothing. Turn 360 and run the fuck out of there.
>A week later I put my resignation in after I thought I saw a person sitting in a theater seat.

Also saw mist in the theater like smoke, even though it's no smoking. It was there, then gone. Seen orbs. The light room at the top also had a weird feeling. Supposedly a janitor hung himself up there.
>>
File: 1440447206900.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440447206900.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
>>18406451
>Work nightshift job
>Nothing spooky happens
>>
>>18406451
I work at a little gas station that seems to be haunted. Well, I guess it's really the old storage building that's haunted, and it just reaches out to the station from time to time. I have had 3 incidents that spooked the shit out of me there, plus some assorted thumps and bumps I'm not sure of.

The guy who trained me on the job about 2 years ago was the one who told me about it initially. When he showed me the old Donut shop we use for storage, he told me the old man that owned the business killed himself in there after his wife died and business dropped off. I wrote this off, as the guy was a bit of a tool, but after he quit a while later, I began to hear bangs and crashes inside, and when I investigated, nothing was moved or fallen. I was creeped out but wrote it off as the wind effecting a run down building. After about a year of working there, I was transferred to another station, but about a week and a half before I moved on,something strange happened. Now, at night when you look towards storage, you can see a reflected outline of your self in the windows. I was cleaning the station, and getting ready to close, when I felt like I was being watched. I looked around, hoping I wasn't going to have to chase off more junkies with a tire iron, when I saw a human shape outlined in the windows. No big deal, just my reflection... except it ISN'T, because my reflection is right next to it and a couple heads shorter than it. I freaked out and went to check our cameras, only to remember they had disabled them while renovating. When I came back out, it was gone. Even then, I wrote this shit off as my imagination, and a week or so later, it didn't matter.

Cont.
>>
>>18407524
How was your shit?
Can you describe it for me?
>>
>>18407573
Well, after several months of working at this other station, upper management comes down and says "Anon, you did a fine job here, but we need good workers to fill the newly renovated old store, if you would be interested, there's a pay raise." So, I take the pay raise and migrate back down the road, cause fuck it, mo' money AND it's closer to where I live, and by that point, I had convinced myself that all the creepy stuff was just me.

And it really seemed like it for awhile. Not a single spooky event for a few months, but now, shit is picking up speed. One night a few weeks ago, I was counting down my drawer, prepping to close, when 2 things that have never happened before happened all at once. One the office door pooped wide open on its own, when it was solidly closed, not so hard as to hit the time clock, but wide open, and two, a brush we use to clean the coffee pot flew across the room like some one threw it at me, landing an inch shy of my left foot. I should mention I was on the other side of the room at that moment. From that point on, that shit had my full attention. But until like 5 days ago, nothing else happened, but when it did it was a doozy.

Five days ago, I had to go to storage to get 44oz cups. I didn't want to go out there after dark, but I didn't want to be a dick either. So I manned up an went, thinking I'll be fine if I just move quick. Well I get there, and grab the cups, and as I rush back to the door I hear a distorted voice that I'm pretty sure yelled "FUCK THIS". I fucking BOOKED it back to the store, and my manager picked on me for leaving the keys in the door out there.

So far, that's all that has happened, and dammit I HOPE it's the last.
>>
"Why I limit my 3rd-shift options to retail, factories, and the military"- the thread
>>
>>18407629
>factories
I've posted this a couple of times before...
>Easy factory job
>Company makes plastic/foam parts
>Machines stamp main pattern
>Job is pulling off the extra bits by hand
>Normal at first
>Start to see shadow guy back in stacks of spare material
>I start watching this oddity over the weeks
>Every time I see this dude, the material he was near comes up defective
>Over time, moves from back stacks to middle of the fucking room
>Most can't see it
>Those who can, freak and quit
>I've had a weird life, so I just watch it and related phenoms like you'd watch a strange new animal
>It goes to pallets of done stuff, stands there about 3-6 hours
>They then come up misworked or defective, every time
>Figure it's sabotaging, wait for chance to get evidence if only for myself
>See it at a pallet one day, run to confirm suspicion
>Parts fine
>6 hours later
>They're fucked. Same boxes.
>Find out later the owner screwed some guy out of half the business. I figure it's related.
>>
>>18407619
Holy fuck! The door pooped wide open!?
That's some horrifying shit.
>>
>>18407537
Spirits find you dreeeeeeadfully boooooring
>>
>>18407593
Meaty, slightly wet. Came out like a fucking bat out of hell. SLLLLOOOOOOP.
>>
>>18406451

>be newfag security monkey
>working at richfag gated community
>middle of night
>doing rounds
>notice somebody standing in front of one of the houses
>goddamnit.jpeg
>go check it out
>little girl around 8-9
>get kids attention
>kid looks pretty sick
>ask why she's outside at this time of night
>"wanted to see my house"
>alrightythen.png
>richfags get pissy if you bang on door at 3am
>ask her to come back to guard shack so I can call parents
>turn around to point out shack
>turn back around to get kid and walk to shack
>kid's gone
>nope.wav
>hustle back to shack
>creeped out rest of shift
>>
>>18406451
interested in yours op

Mine-I worked as a tard wrangler at night, there was two houses in one divided by a single door

other house was empty, it was about 2 am
my tard was asleep when all of a sudden I just hear knocking around and stuff falling over

Coudln't check it out but it scared me shitless
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.