[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if I'm doing this right but I hope i am. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016xxxxzxxxz22-02.png (940KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016xxxxzxxxz22-02.png
940KB, 1440x2560px
Not sure if I'm doing this right but I hope i am. I think this is where I post something I'm not sure. Anywho. Im brand new to this site and I'm here because I was told to go here..by my phone. I was downloading and messing with spirit box apps as a joke and 90% of them were just a fake. I came across one with not many downloads and was skeptical of it. Well, at first it was just radio stations scanning by when I heard very clearly and deeply 'paranormal x'

I decided to google it and now I'm here...why?

I tried to post this but I need an image
>>
>>17356412
A what, now?
And welcome, newfriend!
>>
>>17356457
Oh it's about to get fucking real
>>
and which app was it? Really wanna get in on this
>>
>>17356412
In my experience people here either know what they're talking about, come to observe, have no clue what they're talking about, or roleplay because they believe it's a joke or they like to mess with people.

Rarely will you find someone that knows what they're talking about, but depending on the availability of the knowledge and the amount of people that see your post, at least 1 person might know something about what you seek. Many people use this site. Are you familiar with 4chan at all or are you an absolute newcomer?
>>
File: dark side in a nutshell.jpg (148KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
dark side in a nutshell.jpg
148KB, 1024x576px
>>17356822
(Replying to my other post here, but changing my name since these post are actually done anonymously, but you can at least write in a name to post with.)

Welcome to /x. If you have any questions I'll answer them to the best of my extent. Things here are usually done anonymously, so I think more people are willing to post.. Now, if your post gets bumped (when more people reply) you can perhaps get more people on the thread to answer whatever questions you might have.. Just don't try to create the same threads over and over, you know?
>>
>>17356842
what is a fucking
>>
>>17356850
Generally fucking is a term used to describe sex. More specifically, vaginal sex, but in different contexts may refer to different kinds of sex.
>>
>>17356879
No, he's asking what is "a fucking". And I'd like to know aswell, because this thread is clearly a fucking.
>>
>>17356912
Oh, hey, you're that demon dude from that other thread.. How's the koolaid comin' along?

What exactly do you mean by "a fucking?"
>>
>>17356934
>what is a fucking
>newfriend spotted
>>
>>17356944
You bet. I'm gonna assume it's a joke where you just can't explain what the people are talking about and the objective is to confuse the target. Close?
>>
>>17356948
insecurity much?
>>
>>17356952
No you
>>
>>17356948
>it's a joke where you just can't explain what the people are talking about and the objective is to confuse the target.
That's actually a pretty good definition of memes.
>>
>>17356976
lmao. All these tryhard memers sure make it seem this way.
>>
>>17356952
>>17356957
Op here, not sure what you are all arguing about..this thread is about a spirit box.
>>17356842
Thanks, I'm new to /x/, I occasionally browse other board's but I never post. Only posting because of what I heard on the spirit box. The duration since I've posted this and now has consisted of the spirit box repeating 'x x x' (repeated like that), 'we' 'die' 'no' and 'run'. It hasn't said anything else but those repeated words.. Not sure if it means anything. Ive stopped using the app because frankly its creeping me out.
>>
File: itsready.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
itsready.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
>>17356981
4u
>>
>>17356983
Just a bit of conversation. Glad to see new friendly people.

> Only posting because of what I heard on the spirit box. The duration since I've posted this and now has consisted of the spirit box repeating 'x x x' (repeated like that), 'we' 'die' 'no' and 'run'. It hasn't said anything else but those repeated words..

That's very odd. You're currently at your house, right? Do you know if your house has had anyone die in it? Perhaps your house has some form of hidden history.. Find out and tell me about it, maybe we can decipher it, but I wouldn't count too much on it. If the spirit seems friendly enough just keep asking it questions, but be sure not to invoke anything too nasty.

>>17356991
Thanks!
>>
>>17356983
Someone was asking the name of the app, do you have a link to it or any more firsthand accounts of spopyness from within the spirtbox?

What boards are you accustomed to?
>>
>>17356997
I've asked it multiple questions and every answer is 'no'...it rarely responds though. Once every 5~ questions.
>>
>>17357005
Keep asking it certain things.. Ask it basic questions to see if it's willing to cooperate.
>>
can someone walk me into this thread?
what is spirit box?
why would i get started?
how to get started?
is it spoopy?
>>
>>17357046
"A device used for contacting spirits through the use of radio frequency."
If you've ever seen Ghost Adventures you've probably heard of it. People sell them online, not sure about in stores.. I suppose that'd depend on what kind of stores you have near you.

>why would i get started?
Well, if you want to contact spirits through physical means, this is a relatively easy way to start.
>how to get started?

turn on the machine and hope you pick something up... Try different locations if you get nothing, but be careful, as not all spirits are necessarily friendly.. or spirits.

>is it spoopy?

It's a very good instinct to be cautious, especially when dealing with this kind of stuff. I'm sure you'll be a bit spooped at first, but if you wanna talk to spirits it's a relatively reliable way to start.. as far as technology goes.
>>
File: 20160214_1648341.png (292KB, 671x377px) Image search: [Google]
20160214_1648341.png
292KB, 671x377px
>>17357012
The app has 'stopped working' and won't reopen. As that was happening, my Google chrome tabs disappeared and Google maps opened this address. Sorry if the picture is blurry its dark in my room and hard to hold steady. And no, I don't know who's house that is.
>>
>>17357058
what machine do i turn on
someone said about an app
which one do i use?
>>
>>17357061
Spooky
>>
>>17357061
The image definitely didn't look like that before I uploaded it...sorry. Let me try again
>>
>>17357061
What is this address?

Very odd.. Spirits do feed off of energy, you know. They've been said to screw with electronics. Maybe you're on track to something.

>>17357064
>what machine do i turn on
The spirit box. Google it.

>someone said about an app
This app is meant to be a spirit box, ask OP
>which one do i use?
whichever you want.
>>
>>17357066
I see.. Alright. So it screwed up the picture as it was being uploaded? Use the snip tool (press windows key and type "snip" then enter then upload that instead of taking the picture with your phone or something) to take the screenshot next time.
>>
File: Pk1J2.jpg (237KB, 1919x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Pk1J2.jpg
237KB, 1919x1052px
>>17357079
I couldn't figure out the 'snip' but i did figure out prtscn. Here you go. Also this sounds weird but.. i can hear talking coming out of my pc speakers..it sounds like lots of voices. Maybe im crazy.. clicking my mute button on windows does nothing.
>>
>>17357116
Ok..it did it again... the address is 2212143 143 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5Y 1E3, Canada

I have no idea where that is.
>>
>>17357116
Strange. What are they saying?
>>
>>17357116
what the fuck is wrong with your comupter man
>>
>>17357127
At first it sounded like a group of people? Now its low mumbling sounds...
>>
>>17357138
But you can't make out anything they're saying?
>>
File: 1453651307773.jpg (5KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1453651307773.jpg
5KB, 218x231px
>>17357061
>>17357116

>A E S T H E T I C S
>>
>>17357133
Idk dude the picture looks fine on my desktop
>>
Help! The ghosts are messing with my sekret klub image uploads!

Call in SyFy, because we have a new original movie idea
>>
>>17357141
No, its sounds like one person having a conversation, very very quiet and mumbly
>>
>>17357152
I thought you said at first you could only hear individual words. How long have you been hearing this?
>>
>>17357156
No no, the spirit box won't open anymore. These are my PC speakers not my phones. It just started after I took a picture of the address on maps. The sound is coming from my PC now.
>>
>>17357165
Ah, that's right. You haven't downloaded anything suspicious lately, have you? Your PC is performing fine? Nothing strange with it? Unplug your speakers and see what happens.
>>
>>17357172
I unplugged it from the outlet which made it make a high pitched screech and then a loud pop. They wont turn back on now and it smells like burning breaks or plastic.
>>
>>17357213
Damn. See a technician. Hope things work out
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.