[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

June 6, 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: 1455325561429.jpg (63KB, 638x399px) Image search: [Google]
1455325561429.jpg
63KB, 638x399px
I know no one will believe me, but that's why I am posting this here and not telling people in real life. If I did I would be institutionalized like I almost was last time. It's my duty to warn you, or at least I think it is. It seems like the right thing to do anyway. Maybe if the event can be stopped the cycle will stop? I've made this post "last year" but I don't know if you could have gotten it or remembered it.

It's been 2016 for four years. For me at least. It's like the movie Groundhog Day but for a full year. I know you'll ask what will happen this year, but I honestly don't know, save for one event. All events from every day stuff to world events are different each time, except for this one occurrence. This one occurrence is an attack on a major city, and will claim 1,203 lives. It will happen June 6 at 1:50 pm EST. These details remain the same in every attack, but the location and method of attack changes each time. First it was a chemical attack in Seattle, the second time a series of bombings and shootings in Berlin, the third time also a series of shootings and bombings but in London. The fourth one was a plane crash like 9/11 in Toronto, and the fifth has yet to come. An obscure group allied with ISIL will claim responsibility, but I'm doubtful of that narrative.

Technology for me hasn't progressed in four years. I haven't aged as far as I can tell, neither has anyone I know. I don't know what to do. I just go to work, hang out with friends and try to enjoy life, but then the attack happens, the world economy crashes, and increasingly totalitarian measures are taken by governments. Boots will be on the ground in the Middle East. I've lost my job 3/4 times and had to work in factories and barely scrape by. After I go to sleep on new years I awake again in 2016.

I don't expect anyone to believe me until it happens, I know I wouldn't believe it, so screencap this post. Enjoy the luxury while it lasts. Stay out of major cities.
>>
>>17351585
Screen capped in case in toasting in epic bread
>>
>>17351585
i suspect since it happened for four years you would be able to provide more detailed accounts of things in a few y ears then possibly on your seventh (maybe eighth) try you'll have a pretty good creepypasta

god speed
>>
>>17351585
Good rp, 9/10 good job op
>>
>>17351590
Same
>>
>>17351585
Have you tried telling the government about these things? Even if they don't believe you at first, they'll probably change their minds when things end up happening exactly as you describe.
>>
OP IS A TERRORIST
>>
>>17351585
Hows stock market doing this year?
>>
File: we will rebuild beam.jpg (129KB, 900x578px) Image search: [Google]
we will rebuild beam.jpg
129KB, 900x578px
>>17353942
seriously. we could get hella rich!@!!@!@@!@!@!@@!11111
>>
>>17351585
Better one whole year for eternity then one day! See it positive, allot of people would pay a fortune to stay forever young in a relatively good time. It could be worse. Imagine you had only one hour in a time loop!
My recommendation : get fat!
>>
>>17353942
You know the date. Go short big-time before!
>>
>>17351585
Government fuckhole to initiate illuminati world dominant to initiate illuminati from the sun is god knows FNAF location to measure from asshole hell to ruin our solar system and have smelly sniff fuckhole to ruin our solar with functioning lives with CP for emperor of cock this week to ruin with muslims who lived to measure from asshole to Rambo
>>
File: 1453760421434.jpg (61KB, 606x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453760421434.jpg
61KB, 606x720px
>>17353973
What should I short?

What can be expected for long term futures? Any bright points of stock market? Whats coolest thing to come out this year?
>>
>>17351585
Schizophrenia can be treated. Get help.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 326x155px
>>17351585
What if OP was real this time. Or I am I just high and dont understand physics

>"Until now, we have only seen warped space-time when it is very calm — as though we had only seen the surface of the ocean on a very calm day, when it's quite glassy," Kip Thorne of Caltech, another founding member of LIGO and an expert on warped space-time, said at yesterday's ceremony. "We had never seen the ocean roiled in a storm, with crashing waves. All that changed on Sept. 14. The colliding black holes that produced these gravitational waves created a violent storm in the fabric of space and time." - See more at: http://www.space.com/31922-gravitational-waves-detection-what-it-means.html#sthash.E2ItK360.dpuf
>>
>>17351585
Can you record news broadcasts reporting on these big events and post them on Youtube or something?
>>
June 6th, 2016. = 6/6/16
1:50pm EST = 1:50 common chemical ratio
ET is coming soon to restore Christianity and put the world back on track. Don't be too worried, it will work out.
>>
>>17354063
>June 6th, 2016. = 6/6/16

That's really stretching it. We've already had 6/6/06, which is much closer to 666, and nothing happened then.
>>
>>17354078
666+666+666+6+6+6=?????????????
Profit
>>
>>17351585
Did you warn a bunch of neckbeards each time too?
>>
File: lawrence_arabia_1560188c.jpg (32KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
lawrence_arabia_1560188c.jpg
32KB, 460x288px
What if this gravational wave made something like this happen?

"Until now, we have only seen warped space-time when it is very calm — as though we had only seen the surface of the ocean on a very calm day, when it's quite glassy," Kip Thorne of Caltech, another founding member of LIGO and an expert on warped space-time, said at yesterday's ceremony. "We had never seen the ocean roiled in a storm, with crashing waves. All that changed on Sept. 14. The colliding black holes that produced these gravitational waves created a violent storm in the fabric of space and time."

http://www.space.com/31922-gravitational-waves-detection-what-it-means.html
>>
>>17354109
>violent storm in the fabric of space and time
>fabric of space and time
>space and time
>>
>>17353989
Short index etfs the day before/early in the morning I'd guess, then buy Lockheed Martin stocks the day after they're done falling cause if kebabs strike they'll be getting more business
>>
>>17353970
>gets fat
>2017
>>
>>17351585
>>17351590
>>17351614
Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>17354127
if this is only happening to him, how we enjoy this in the future? He is claiming something un obseveable.
>>
>>17354063
I wouldn't be too quick to believe that.
>>
>>17351585
The day before my birthday...
Thanks for the spooks OP
>>
>>17351585
what happens with the US elections? who are the candidates? what happens? give details.

...and don't tell me there are no elections because of terror or economy or xyz. They're not that stupid to try to pull the no election card yet
>>
>>17353925
why would he endanger himself by telling the government?
>>
If things are different each time but major events remain the same I would surmise that OPs consciousness is jumping to a tangent timeline dimension at the end of each year.

This all adds up to one major important question and this is not a joke despite what others will say after I ask you this: OP, how do you remember the spelling and pronunciation of the "berenstain" bears?
>>
>>17351585
You know OP, even if you're telling the truth or role playing, typing all those specific words in one post has likely got the govs attention

Those are key phrases and words they search for dude everyone knows that so good luck gettin spied on till June I guess

Not trying to be an asshole btw just giving you a heads up
>>
>>17355183
Yeah, I guess I can see how that might be a bad idea. Maybe the press, then?
>>
>>17351585
>Roleplaying
>>
>>17355187
If this really isn't a joke, I'm very anxious to know how that question is relevant.
>>
>the world economy crashes, and increasingly totalitarian measures are taken by governments. Boots will be on the ground in the Middle East.

Seems plausible.
>>
>>17353992
So can being a taboo pervert. Get hurt!
>>
>>17355227
shut up, that is mean
>>
>>17355221
Well, I looked it up, and there is indeed a serious thing involving the spelling and pronunciation of the name of those bears. I won't explain it in case that would screw things up somehow, but it actually isn't a joke, and I found it interesting to read about.
>>
>>17351585

Have you tried staying up that day?

Stare at the clock all night?
>>
How do you observe events that started 2015 - like the refugees in europe. Since every event changes does this just pop into existence for you?
>>
>>17355238
I and many others come from a timeline where it was spelled "berenstein" but in this current timeline it now exists and has always existed as berenstain. So which is it? How do you remember the spelling and pronunciation?
>>
Uhhh, I'm no smart person, but if you've been living 'groundhog day' yearly for 4 years and every year is different from the next save for one random event on a specific day in in the year you keep repeating, why should I care if I'm not repeating it?
>>
>>17351585
I will screen cap this for u sir
>>
>>17355262
I remember it being "Berenstein", and the "stein" part being pronounced with a long "e" sound. That's actually an incorrect pronunciation, because that spelling means "stein" should be pronounced with a long "i" sound.

Unfortunately, I didn't really read the books as a kid, even if I did hear about them and undoubtedly saw the books at least a few times. So I'm not sure how credible a source I am on this. However, there is another interesting memory I have that's somewhat related. I remember in elementary school there was another book called "The Gathering of the David Bernsteins" (also incorrectly pronounced with a long "e" sound). It was about a kid named David Bernstein and his unusual birthday celebration. Instead of having a party with his friends, he thought it would be interesting to look up everyone with the same name as him and invite them to meet at his house. I mention this because I'm pretty sure that when we read this book in class, a few of the kids either confused this book for the Berenstein Bears or simply made fun of the kid for having a name that sounded the same. That wouldn't have happened if it had always been Berenstain. And I'm very sure this David Bernstein book existed. It had some pictures in it of the "gathering", and I distinctly remember finding one of the pictures odd because it looked like one of the men was grabbing his crotch. I don't think my imagination could conjure up something so specifically strange.
>>
>>17355289
Great description. I remember it as you do because I had a Berenstein Bears computer coloring book game for msdos on a 3.5 floppy. Every time the game started up there was a big title screen showing the name "Berenstein Bears". I must have looked at it countless dozens of times.
>>
>>17355305
Just want to point out that this post is in response to >>17355298. The deleted post was mine and said exactly the same thing, but I kept deleting and reposting it because I kept fucking up how it looked and I'm kind of a perfectionist, so I kept going back to change it.
>>
>>17351585
Why not

1) shoot yourself

2) try to stop the event from happening instead of just letting it happen?

obviously there would be a reason you are trapped, it's someone watching over you trying to send you a message
>>
>>17351585
>Boots will be on the ground in the Middle East
Which part?
>>
>>17353989
Any index would do the trick if economy crashes.
But you had to believe the moron and so far he had no real evidence! I mean 5 times the same year, he would know a constant event in the future to proof it otherwise he is just stupid.
Anytime I would go in a one year time loop, who not?
>>
>>17351585
yo rping is fun
>>
>>17351585
You say it's different every year, but during these 4 years, who has won the U.S. Presidential Election?
>>
>>17355470
Thats a good one
>>
>>17355298

Stop falling for this disinfo.

The bears are a distraction from the first key time line change, the fact that Nelson Mandela came back from the dead and had a whole alternate history pop up around him

I am a south african. Mandela was NEVER PM here. He was murdered in prison by two prison guards, stabed to death in his prison cell. His death was exploited by his first wife, who he NEVER divorced. She used his death to kick start her political career and on the bvack of it, she became the first female PM of SA.

The bears are bullshit.

Mandela is the key.
>>
>>17351585
OP at the end of this current year 2016 as the rest of us begin 2017 will you know if you join us or continue to live again in 2016?
> It's been 2016 for four years
So all this started in 2012
This has all been a lie everybody was killed on 21th December 2012
>>
>>17355565
how is it disinfo if I specifically remember it? If they're monkeying with the timelines who knows what things could be different.
>>
>>17351585
Jerusalem will be destroyed
>>
I will post here something I've experienced for the same reasons.
I've seen something that hasn't been proven to exist yet, with my own eyes. Everytime I tell someone they think I'm crazy.
I live in Texas. Have my entire life. I'd go to southeast texas, some little town (if you could call it that) called Fred. My family owned land there, technically it was in Fred but it was 45 minutes outside of fred, practically in the middle of nowhere. Lots of windows in the house. I'd sleep in the living room, where there were windows facing out to the front. It was nearly pitch black outside, even the moon didn't light it up enough for me to see. I have to admit if there wasn't a TV in the room I wouldn't sleep there.
But as I was watching television something caught my attention.
Outside of the window I saw movement. Me, being stupid yet eager for new discoveries, ran into the kitchen and got a flashlight. I opened the front door and shined it out. And I saw, briefly, a glimpse of some humanoid creature sprinting into the woods. I never saw it again. We would find dead rabbits around, ones that we know we didn't shoot, because we skinned and ate those.
I am 100000% sure of what I saw.
>>
I feel like I saw this post back in 2012 when I used to parooze /X/?? But I can't fully access the memory but it really feels familiar? Repost or is it for real?
>>
>>17356547
Your story intrigues me. Any more details on the humanoid creature? There are a few things I already think it could have been.
>Wendigo
>A skinwalker (or whatever the fuck it's called now
>A spirit (likely either a lost soul or a native American tribe man)
>>
>>17354109
Those fucking Eldar are at it again.
>>
>>17351590
Same here
>>
>>17351585
is Batman V Superman any good ?
>>
>>17357092
With Scalia dead and Sotomayor recusing herself, it'll be a 4-3 for Batman.
>>
>>17357092
You have the word of someone who does not lie for any reason. Batman V Superman will be a 14/10.
>>
>>17351585
OP can u give some tips to be like you? seems cool
>>
>>17356547
>Southeast Texas

Nigga Fred is as far East as you can get, it's practically Louisiana. I live in College Station tho, I'll go hunt this thing with you, probably have two or three buddies that'll go to.
>>
>>17354078
The annotation in my bible says 616 is equivalent to 666 in greek letters. Or something like that
>>
>>17355298
>That wouldn't have happened if it had always been Berenstain
Yes it would have you dumb cuck

The whole reason you think its spelled "ei" is because it was so often mispronounced.
>>
>>17355565
>I am a south african.
prove it
scan a piece of ID or something
>>
>catched
>>
>>17358318
I also live in College Station...
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.