[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

something is stalking my boyfriend, something ... supernatural , paranormal .. I do not know what it is ! but it is rare ... very rare ... I need to contact that thing ...ask it to leave him alone , but do not know how and I need your help .... I prefer to take his pain.... I could not bear anything happen to him
>>
File: 1412884558024.jpg (130KB, 523x602px) Image search: [Google]
1412884558024.jpg
130KB, 523x602px
>>17351271
More detail op
>>
what is that?
>>
>>17351271
Try harder.
>>
So something stalking your boyfriend impairs your ability to type like a normal person?
>>
Are you the same chick that believed her boyfriend was an angel?
>>
>>17351271
>all those ellipsis
So why ... should ... I give... a ... fuck!
>>
>>17351271
Gonna bite, in the off chance that you aren't just another attention whoring RPfag. No one can help you without an idea of what you are dealing with. Until that's established, don't try contacting it directly, as that can be very dangerous and only invite more trouble.

So, start from the beginning, and tell us the situation and what all has happened. Use complete sentences in as coherent a fashion as you can, and for gods' sakes, cut it out with the ellipses bullshit, you are WAY over using it. A simple period will suffice when ending your sentence. Otherwise you just come of as pretentious and over-dramatic, trying to shoehorn so many forced pauses for no good reason.
>>
>>17351377
She's probably 13 give her a break it's late it's a Friday night she hasn't had her sunny d yet
>>
File: stevie.png (293KB, 580x412px) Image search: [Google]
stevie.png
293KB, 580x412px
>>17351377
maybe... she has... a... *wheeze*... medical... problem... *sucks on inhaler*
>pic... related
>m... fw
>>
is your boyfriend's name happen to be hanz?
>>
just be glad you're getting laid and you get to touch and kiss and shit you fucking whore
>>
>>17351490
>you get to touch and kiss and shit you fucking whore
Since when are single people unable to shit? I've been single for a year now, and haven't had any problems shitting. Did I miss a memo? Am I breaking a law?
>>
File: MAGNET MAGICNET et yawll.jpg (413KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
MAGNET MAGICNET et yawll.jpg
413KB, 700x499px
try the shielding thread at \r\reptiliandata

basically put mylar on the walls cuz it blocks emf/radio/radiation/light/lazer
>>
Bad roleplaying. People don't actually write pauses when they are struggling to come up with words... idiot. Especially if time is of the essence, you wouldn't waste the effort. Also great vague nothing description of what it is, that way you dont like, even have to think hard, the thread will just write itself.
>>
got dang op u done it again this is one fine rp
>>
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>17351402
lol
>>
>>17351618

Nice joke cunt I'm touchless except I hugged a girl once, she wasn't very hot tho
>>
>>17352065
foreveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveraloneforeveralone
>>
Post tits and feet cunt
>>
Sharpie in pooper.
>>
Actually, you have to give more details about it. Otherwise, we'll think it's all bullshit. No offense
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.