[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me all you know about FEMA camps. I tried asking on /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1452512544451.gif (4MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452512544451.gif
4MB, 400x400px
Tell me all you know about FEMA camps. I tried asking on /pol/ but only one person responded.
>>
File: 1413094838788.jpg (55KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1413094838788.jpg
55KB, 960x600px
>>17351208
They have millions of plastic caskets@@@@!@!!@!@!1111
>>
>>17351213
Great contribution
>>
They'll be pretty useful if one of these new viruses manages to go pandemic
>>
>>17351224
;)

mark of the beast or you will visit one
>>
>>17351208
i hear there the new "Auschwitz " everyone should go try the camp out at least once
>>
Nah ur good. It'd be like Disney land
>>
I mean its real, but its been over a decade and nothings happened yet
>>
>>17351259
I wanna go to the FEMA camp in disneyland!

Should I move to Sacramento b4 SHTF?
>>
>>17351208
Nothing to be worry about continue on with your life.
>>
the jesse ventura episode of conspiracy theory about fema camps was not allowed to air twice on tv
>>
They exist. They're set up for emergency situations like hurricane Katrina. How they will be used we can't know for sure until they use them.
>>
>>17351208
Free enterprise for monkey ass
>>
>>17351208
there are many more unpopulated camps
waiting to accommodate leftists and liberals
>>
>>17351449
Is it online? Link?
>>17352006
God, I hope they don't put the leftists & liberals in the same camp, they'd never get anything done.
In fact the camp would probably split into camp-leftist & camp-liberal within a month, they would also have entertaining nicknames for their own camp & the other camp... The liberas would get all the FEMA resources & the leftists would have to run raids or dirt-farm. Right wingers will watch all of this on reality TV.
>>
>>17352019
>God, I hope they don't put the leftists & liberals in the same camp, they'd never get anything done.
>In fact the camp would probably split into camp-leftist & camp-liberal within a month, they would also have entertaining nicknames for their own camp & the other camp... The liberas would get all the FEMA resources & the leftists would have to run raids or dirt-farm. Right wingers will watch all of this on reality TV.
top kek
>>
>>17351208
Well to put it bluntly smelly fuckhole to initiate illuminati world dominant plan for emperor pupper killing a pedo pity party as puppy with your credit cards wouldn't not not not not not agree with as god is the sun is god knows FNAF location to measure from asshole hell to ruin of fish government and you gotta follows the sheeple to the kitchen counter with muslims to initiate the sheeple dinner party
>>
>>17351252
Only if you are jewish
>>
>>17353713
Schizo word vomit is schizo word vomit.
>>
>>17354516
*salad
>>
The FEMA camp meme sprouts from the fear of an Orwellian future. The fear that the "elite class", be it billionaires or politicians or both, will decide one day to round up every citizen and begin slaughtering them in the streets and taking them to forced labor camps. Or some variation of this idea, it usually varies from person to person.

The actual reality is the future is not Orwellian at all. The future is Huxleian, it becomes painfully more obvious every day. The "elites" stand to gain nothing by rounding up everyone and throwing them in camps to break rocks or mine coal. The "elite" today doesn't get their billions from labor or manufacturing, they get their billions from moving money around. They get their money through slick deals and tricky tax maneuverings. They get their money from us, the average person.

The Orwellian dystopia stopped being relevant after the 1960s, and only baby boomers with no real grasp in reality are worried about being sent off to death camps. Think critically for a moment about the situation. How do big banks/politicians/other billionaires stand to gain by killing off a huge portion of the population. Who will pay taxes? Who will buy all the shit they import from overseas? Who will invest in their mutual funds and buy the stocks in their companies? That's how they became so powerful, and that's why they need us, the common folk, around.
>>
>>17354878
I believe the "dumbing down" of society as a whole is being loosely engineered by the higher ups. More distractions, more flashing lights, more noise to drown out the secret deals they make. The elite need us to consume, to keep buying shit and paying taxes. They need more of us too, which is why we see the refugee crisis playing out in Europe. They need constant, predictable growth and they'll get it through any sneaky way they can.

This isn't necessarily bad for the common man either. Because they need us, we can benefit from the modern luxuries being made available to us. Life is getting better, but only as a side effect of a very well planned growth plan set up by the uber rich. For this reason I don't consider this whole process to be dystopian. Our overlords have a vested interest in keeping us complacent, well fed, and spending money. It's up to us whether we take a passive role or see the system for what it is.
>>
>>17354881
>>17354881

Pretty sure all that stuff is just to sate a population with a short attention span, and that attention span is resultant from the hyper-efficient nature of information transaction. The fact that you can look up anything of interest for yourself has neutered mainstream entertainment. That's what people are misunderstanding... It's not a death of culture or civilization, it's a death of the "mainstream". Looks at cable TV networks like animal planet and the history channel. Do you really think the Orwellian conspiracy just decided to kick in a few years ago? No. They just can't afford to broadcast anything but flashy, glitzy bullshit anymore. They're losing money to the Internet.

Source: I go in for all that fluffy, shallow entertainment that nerds pretend to be exclusively for the weak minded masses to feel better about themselves, and I'm smarter and more sophisticated than all of you.
>>
>>17354878
shill faggots should stay on /lit/

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/01/31329-obama-activating-fema-camps-across-the-country/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/columbia-south-carolina-criminalizes-homelessness_n_3795397.html

http://yournewswire.com/north-carolinas-homeless-hauled-to-fema-camps-forced-to-have-rfid-chips/

http://allnewspipeline.com/Homeless_Disappearing_White_Vans.php
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.