[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: shadow.jpg (18KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
18KB, 625x352px
I recently watched a documentary called The Nightmare. It was about sleep paralysis and shadow people. Surly I'm not the only one on /x/ who has experienced similar things. And while we're at it, let's discuss reincarnation.

Dream 1
>A soldier in the confederacy, marching shoulder to shoulder with other grey coats.
>We approach a plantation, and in the distance beyond the mansion canons boom.
>The cannon ball cracks overhead, passing harmlessly into the ranks behind me.
>I think to myself, "That was slow, I can dodge a cannon ball if it comes at me."
>Another shot, my reaction time is frozen. It takes my head off and I wake up.
That's the reincarnation part. Now for the shadows.

>side sleeper
>bed is placed on the far wall opposite bedroom door
>"wake up" to see a shadow figure looming at the other end of my room
>it rushes towards me, charging fast
>wake up suddenly feeling pins and needles all over my body
>try to go back to sleep, but instead fight for hours with paralysis. Can feel it coming on and constantly fighting to stay lucid or sleep.

shadow#2
>deep sleep
>in a familiar place, an old house but different
>laying on my side in the dream
>the shadow figure appears at the top of the stairs
>rushes again, on me and forcing me out of sleep.

Has anyone else had experiences with these shadow beings?
I think they are extradimensional and feed on fear.
>>
>>17350873
>Surly I'm not the only one on /x/ who has experienced similar things

you are. we've never had a thread like this before. ever.
>>
>>17350873

I have them.. a lot.

Every time it happens, it's when I'm in a moment of sleep but self awareness.

I have gotten used to it so much now that I heave really hard until I wake myself up and it's been proven to work until this last visit.

For whatever reason, I could not wake myself up (as it stared at me from a corner) and I made so much noise that I actually woke my wife up, who then saw me making this weird noise and woke me up.

No, I am not bull-shitting you. Yes, I can answer whatever questions you like and no, I am not a schizophrenic.
>>
File: shadows.jpg (122KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
shadows.jpg
122KB, 500x399px
>>17350912
I believe you.

>I'm in a moment of sleep but self awareness
>I heave really hard until I wake myself up
>I could not wake myself up (as it stared at me from a corner)

These are all classic symptoms of sleep paralysis .

I believe these things exist on another plain of reality, something that intersects with us when we sleep. Maybe DMT. Maybe another wave length.

The one thing all reports seem to have in common though is fear. As if these things feed on it.
>>
>>17350944
>The one thing all reports seem to have in common though is fear. As if these things feed on it.

Absolutely, and that is how they draw their power.

I've gotten to the point where the fear is gone, but the visits do still happen.
>>
>>17350989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoPsjWqvwT4

I wish I had an answer. If it's not fear, then what are they feeding on? They have to be using us like cattle, otherwise they wouldn't come.

When you see them, and you're not afraid, what happens?
>>
>>17351014

They are minions of the evil matter.
>>
>>17351046
explain
>>
>>17351014
>When you see them, and you're not afraid, what happens?

Silence, yet still I can feel I am being attacked, full force..

My wife bare witness numerous times, where I had woken up with a perfect scratch on my ring finger.

So deep that it stayed red for a week and stung constantly.

It's those moments where I do actually start to freak out a bit, unfortunately, heaving and hocking like a freak until I wake myself up.
>>
>>17351046

There is a dark matter that consists of the souls of the damned, evil and malicious.

This very matter consumes us each day, if we allow it.

The most sadistic of people, who coincidentally enough are extremely successful (drug-lords, shady CEO's, gub), are essentially tapped into this energy but corrupted by it as well.

It's path into you is your subconscious.
>>
>>17351058
Have you ever tried fighting back, with your mind?
The body might be paralyzed, but your mind is still aware and active.
>>
>>17351058

There was also one time I will never forget...

(cont. in green txt)
>>
>>17351075
>>17351078
>hottest summer recorded
>be attacked each night for 3 days
>4th night comes and so does the shadow
>"ARE YOU SCARED YET? ARE YO.."
>somehow my arm shoots up and I grab it
>I pull it down so it's face to face with me
>It's a human like figure but made of smoke
>it shows a look of fear and I wake up

I was asleep and almost dreaming when this happened, but the environment was my room and it felt very real.

I to this day do not know what possessed me to grab it because it felt as if it was someone else doing it for me.
>>
File: good-night-465x431.jpg (62KB, 465x431px) Image search: [Google]
good-night-465x431.jpg
62KB, 465x431px
>>17350873
>>
That pics not a shadow OP thats a nigger

Im the resident nigger expert. Call the cops next time.
>>
>>17351084
>the environment was my room and it felt very real
This.
>>
>>17350873
Can honestly say I have experienced sleep paralysis several times, and have had several hallucinations with them. I remember one time seeing a huge spider on a thread hanging from the ceiling of my room slowly descending onto my shoulder, and I couldn't do anything about it, I just sat in horror trying to move.
Another time, I was sleeping on my back and heard footsteps walking back and forth in my room, but I couldn't see anything.

Really creepy shit man..
>>
>>17351128

Nice to see ya, /pol/.
>>
>>17351150

How far did the spider get, and at what point did you wake up?

How huge was the fucker?
>>
>>17351145

Each time of those 3 previous nights it would pull my sheets at my feet, rattle the bed, and constantly ask me "ARE YOU SCARED YET? ARE YOU SCARED?!"
>>
>>17351160
It was a blurry hallucination, almost like a dream, but it was probably the size of a child's hand.
I think it got to my shoulder before I snapped out of the hallucination.
>>
>>17351162
>"ARE YOU SCARED YET? ARE YOU SCARED?!"

I truly believe they are extradimensional beings that feed on fear.
>>
I get sleep paralysis a couple times a year... anyone ever get a weird sensation from it? Like a mild electrical shock/weird vibration? I think it's probably my sleep-brains interpretation of one of my limbs being asleep or something, but it's so weird every time.
>>
>>17351181

You are spot-on, anon, and they don't just feed off of fear.

They feed on the fear of those with strong will.
>>
>>17351202
Yes. This is a very common symptom that almost all sufferers of sleep paralysis experience.
>>
>>17351232
Any idea about the science behind that? I remember when I was a kid I thought I was having little seizures in the middle of the night and was totally convinced I was dying.
>>
>>17351251

"One hypothesis is that it results from disrupted REM sleep, which normally induces complete muscle atonia to prevent sleepers from acting out their dreams."
>>
>>17350873
This documentary fucked me up worse than many horror movies, especially thanks to the guy who refers to it as an STD.

Thanks to this documentary, I gave now experienced sleep paralysis for the first time in my life.
>>
>>17351270

See what fear can do?

Don't blame the movie that it scared you, and essentially opened the gates to the evil matter.
>>
>>17351251
In the one hand, I try to find a rational explanation for it. People with cancer, or a broken arm, experience the same symptoms. So sleep paralysis must just be a sickness in the brain. But in the other hand, it's more than that. There is another presence there, and it's real. You can feel it, every sense your body has tells you that you're not alone.

Maybe there is some deep, primordial, evolutionary fear left over from when we lived in caves... but I'm not convinced.

>I thought I was having little seizures in the middle of the night and was totally convinced I was dying
Watch The Nightmare >>17351014
>>
i cant open my eyes, as soon as i feel i have it i try to shake until i wake up cuz i dont think i can breath
>>
>>17351299

Kind of like what I do with the hocking and heaving.

Do you ever see/hear anything, or just feel it?
>>
>>17351267
Thanks! That's pretty interesting, makes sense too.
>>17351299
Never realized some people experienced it with closed eyes. Do you get hallucinations of any kind?
>>
>>17351276
I'm starting to think maybe SP is a real-world example of a meme, a viral thought.
>>
>>17351316
>>17351307
never heard or saw or felt anything
>>
>>17351322

Replace SP with the subconscious, and then you're onto something.
>>
>>17350873
>Dreams

go here >>17344514
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.