[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im bored and i think i should flex my art muscles. monster or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 25

File: tikbalang.jpg (88KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tikbalang.jpg
88KB, 540x540px
im bored and i think i should flex my art muscles. monster or ghost prompts. cool stories or descriptions might get a drawing. i used to draw things for /x/ a long time ago i kind of doubt anyone will remember me
>>
File: z.jpg (88KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
88KB, 540x540px
>>
You should draw a turtle with a deer head. I can it the Mississippi Monster.
>>
take your creative liberties with this:

draw a partially skeletonized lion with a flaming human skull, with avian feet. something I saw in my dream last night.
>>
i know you said monster or ghost prompts but it'd be really cool if you drew this if you have the time/feel its interesting enough
>>
Can you draw a memory? Or some part of it?

I would have been under 8 years old because when I was 8 my parents split up and I didn't live at this house anymore.
My childhood home was on the corner of two streets, with a school catty-corner to us. I was sitting on the curb in front of my house (although I remember it as being my porch, I figure kid memories are just weird) and a man came walking towards me from the other side of our street. (other side of the cross street) Which isn't all that weird, except I had been sitting there for awhile and had looked that way and he hadn't been there. There was a clear line of sight and because the school was there and a fenced chunk of land on the other side of where he was standing there was nowhere for him to have come from. But I didn't ping this as weird as a kid, its looking back that I realized I don't know where the hell he came from.
He came walking up towards out house and was in a long men's coat, the pressed wool kind down to his knees and a scarf. (Also slacks and I assume he probably was wearing a shirt, but coat in the way. I'll call him CoatGuy) This was Texas in summer. This was NOT a place for that kind of coat. He stopped in front of me and asked me where Mrs. X lived (a woman that lived on our street. I don't know how old she really was but to me as a kid she seemed very old), but he squatted down to talk to me and had this really friendly tone that put me right at ease, even though I wasn't really a friendly kid. So I pointed out the house he needed to go to (across the street and a door or two down) and he thanked me and handed me a sucker. Then he looked at me again and told me I should put on a jacket, it was going to be cold later. I don't know if I said anything but I stuck the candy in my pocket.
>>
Draw an mechanical angel whose body is wrapped in thorns and head is a dream catcher whose center is fire.
>>
File: mississppi monster.jpg (1MB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
mississppi monster.jpg
1MB, 1500x2100px
>>17350811
aight
>>
>>17350828

So he goes walking off towards Mrs. X's house and I went on being a kid. (I think I was doing some dumb craft, like those plastic lacing things? I know there was some reason I kept looking down.) It then struck me that the guy had yellow eyes, not like highlighter yellow, more like a gold color? But not a color I have ever seen in another human being without the assistance of contacts.
When I looked up again I saw CoatGuy walking into this woman's house, no knocking or anything, just opening the screen, then turning the knob and going inside. Which was weird because Mrs. X didn't have family, or she said she didn't because she was always asking my dad to do stuff for her around the house and yard. Time passed (probably a few hours, maybe more but it was starting to get dark) and a different neighbor went to Mrs. X's place and knocked, then got freaked out by something she saw when she looked in the window from the porch and she went running back to her house. Then there were emergency vehicles and a stretcher bringing someone out all covered up head to toe and this guy was walking out beside the stretcher people, but no one was looking at him or asking him anything like they were the neighbor who called them. And CoatGuy just went walking off the way he came without anyone stopping him to talk or anything.
>>
>>17350838
Later my dad was talking to the male neighbor who lived beside us and was telling him that Mrs. X had passed away, etc. (I was a kid, I don't remember what he said she died of) and that the lady neighbor had called the police. I mentioned CoatGuy walking in and Male Neighbor gave me a weird look. He looked back at my father and told him that he had been working on his car all that afternoon and keeping an eye on me, and I hadn't spoken to anyone all day. He said he wouldn't have let a stranger stop to talk to me without alerting my parents (which is true, he usually kept an eye on the neighborhood's kids.)

But I still had the damn sucker. And it wasn't a brand that my parents bought for me.

Not quite related: He was right about the jacket, we got a bit of a cold snap that evening and for a few days it was chilly enough to wear a windbreaker.

Anyway, not sure how scary a story it is, but its all true.
>>
File: skele lion.jpg (1MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
skele lion.jpg
1MB, 1500x1800px
>>17350823
skeletons are difficult
>>
>>17350830
are you looking for a tattoo design cuz thats real extra
>>
>>17350850
Nah, just a sketch is fine.

Don't need much detail.

I just need a visualization.
>>
>>17350854
kind of doubt i can get that detailed
>>
>>17350849
thanks bud
>>
File: eh.jpg (951KB, 900x1800px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
951KB, 900x1800px
>>17350830
>>
>>17350854
this idea sounded like something a middle school kid dreamed up when he discovered metal.

but if interesting angel design is what youre looking for then check this guy out: http://petemohrbacher.deviantart.com/

angels for grown ass people.
>>
File: Coat Guy.jpg (1MB, 900x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Coat Guy.jpg
1MB, 900x1800px
>>17350840
interesting
>>
>i kind of doubt anyone will remember me
Your style looks vaguely familiar to me.

Draw your favorite X-Files monster.
>>
>>17350926

That is too awesome, thanks so much!

You have a lot of talent, I hope you stick around awhile.
>>
File: dunno.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
>>17350936
hmmmm i dont know if i really have one.

I was hanging around here when The Red Hooded Boy story was being posted. That one REALLY got my attention and it was definitely one of the first things that got me posting artwork on here
>>
File: demon.jpg (98KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
98KB, 540x540px
nothin else then? thats a bummer, you guys are way more imaginative than that. maybe ill post old art
>>
>>17350993

I already asked for something, but if you want more...

Can you draw an oil baby? Abura akago, they're little baby ghosts that steal oil from lamps and for some reason I think they're cute as heck.
>>
>>17350833

That is so cool, it's adorable in its own way.
>>
OP draw a fucking
>>
File: a fucking.jpg (878KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking.jpg
878KB, 1800x1200px
>>17351019
lolololol
>>
>>17351008
i tried looking this up, im not super familiar with them. i feel like id make them kinda stupid looking
>>
File: 1416985358974.jpg (609KB, 2700x2091px) Image search: [Google]
1416985358974.jpg
609KB, 2700x2091px
Op im here

Draw a silhouette of a beast. Behind the beast is the moon, then behind the moon is the sun. For the head of the beast make it a bird with an inverted pentagram aura. The teeth of the beast needs to be black with the beast being white. Make sure to make the lower half of the beast 3d and the moon is full tonight
>>
>>17351099
what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>17351105
Lets see what op can do
>>
>>17351087

You'll do better than me. Then again, a three year old draws better than me.

I bet you'd do really well, but okay, have another challenge:

The ghost of a chihuahua come back for revenge against the poodle next door that was always trying to fuck it through the chain link fence.
>>
>>17351117
with a hotdog
>>
File: d.jpg (807KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
807KB, 1200x1200px
>>17351099
OP thinks this is bonkers and poorly described.
>>
>>17351124
#FAILed
>>
>>17351120

Yeah, hot dog sounds like a good addition.

Maybe a sombrero? Do ghost chihuahuas get one of those?
>>
File: 110715070543.jpg (41KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
110715070543.jpg
41KB, 480x272px
>>17351142
And alcohol OP!!!!
>>
File: dawg.jpg (767KB, 1191x846px) Image search: [Google]
dawg.jpg
767KB, 1191x846px
>>17351142
haha this is starting to get silly
>>
>>17351149
Im saving this op!!! great work
>>
i have a simpler request op

Construct a cat looking up to the stars with a planetary alignment. In the stars it reads "Ops a bitch"
>>
>>17351149

Genuine thanks. My chihuahua died right around my birthday last year and I've been a giant wuss about it.

This pic made me smile because she always had her tongue hanging out and was trying to bite that damn poodle through the fence.

:)
>>
File: ghost.jpg (121KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
121KB, 540x540px
more ghost drawings. is everyone getting tired?
>>
Draw a ghost haunting an arcade machine
>>
File: justice_cross_by_nope7.jpg (294KB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
justice_cross_by_nope7.jpg
294KB, 1700x1100px
>>17351182
YOURE NOT FULFILLING REQUESTS
>>
Ghost with a badass ghost-y pet.

But maybe not the chihuahua that other guy asked for.
>>
>>17351176
>>17351176
oh no im sorry anon. im glad my silly doodle made you happy. dogs with their tongues sticking out are so hilarious to me, i love it
>>
>>17351189
oh nooooo please dont fire me from making free doodles on 4chan
>>
File: url-1.jpg (2KB, 291x147px) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
2KB, 291x147px
>>17351199
ur fired
>>
>>17351193

She was a great little dog. I miss her like crazy, even though I still have her brother. (Ironically, her brother's name is Bean, hopefully you aren't foretelling his untimely demise, maybe you could put his date of death ridiculously far into the future? xD)
>>
>>17351214
i wouldnt want to do that to you

i just thought it was a cute name for a tiny dog
>>
File: arcade ghost.jpg (137KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
arcade ghost.jpg
137KB, 800x530px
>>17351186
>>
>>17351238
This is so awesome OP
>>
>>17351240
thanks! i got atmospheric and shit
>>
draw a old man eating an orange with a face?

i mean thats pretty simple op
>>
>>17351191
okay this one might be the last one, im really tired

ill try to make it cool?
>>
File: Desdinova (2).png (184KB, 1568x1884px) Image search: [Google]
Desdinova (2).png
184KB, 1568x1884px
>>17350801
OP, I'm writing a spoopy post-apocalyptic story featuring a mad murderer travelling the wasteland in pursuit of the protagonists, driven by a dark god. Think you could draw him for me? He wears one of those old-fashioned welding masks, with a narrow horizontal slit for vision. Long, messy hair, a torn up, blood-stained coat and whatever weapon you think would be cool. Maybe he could be killing some sort of demented creature? I'll leave that up to you.

Also, regardless oo whether or not you choose to draw this, it's good to see some old /x/ faces 'round here again. Especially drawfags, so cheers, mate.
>>
>>17351191
i drew terry pratchetts DEATH, kinda? also his horse Binky

alright im gonna head out, thanks for the interesting evening!
>>
File: Binky.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Binky.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>17351338
oops
>>
File: The_Flukeman.jpg (54KB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
The_Flukeman.jpg
54KB, 1000x752px
>>17350969
>hmmmm i dont know if i really have one.

Then how about drawing this fucker who induces nostalgia nightmares everywhere he goes?
>>
File: 601543445.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
601543445.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>17351041
>>
hey op, could you draw me your rendition of a mechanical ghost?

as in what a ghost would look like if it werent a spirit, but a machine.
>>
>>17350801

there is this thing i saw in a dream and tried to beat up with a baseball bat

It's some sort of cow or four-legged creature, strong skeleton with very thick bones. It's ribcage is very long almost to the rear legs. In the front it's head resembles a human skull except deformed and sort of hexagonal, and it has no neck, the head doesn't even seem to stem from the spine but somewhere in the middle when you look at it from the front. It has patches of moss on it and when you come too close it turns into a normal young woman
>>
Any other drawfags that are awake?
>>
There's one from my childhood that I'd appreciate you trying. It was like a human body with everything from the waist down missing. It had leathery black skin with incredibly long fingers, like a foot and a half each and moved by dragging itself. It's face was white and long like a bird or a plague doctor mask, but it definitely opened like a beak. It was almost completely covered in moss and the occasional flower or shroom and lived on the edge of a river. It's eyes were dark red like blood (not glowing) with small black pupils. Overall it conveyed more of a sorrowful aura than one of menace or evil.

I really would like to see someone else's take on this thing. I'd also like to see the thing again myself.
>>
>>17352293
well I don't mean to shill in OP's thread but I'm doing an /x/ based comic and im just finishing up writing and once I'm done with that I'm willing to do some drawings. [s]I only have pencil and paper[/s]
>>
Draw the girl from the edgy poem I wrote while I was bored a few days ago.
Her eyes are black, silver and grey
They shine with a darkness brighter than day
The light that exists behind human eyes
Faded away the first time she cried

She stands no taller than that of a girl
But the malice inside her constantly swirls
Her hair is pitch black, darker than night
Take one glance and you're in for a fright

Theres nothing left aside from the pain
She's lost everything and has nothing to gain
Her entire existence is without a reason
With no loyalties, she's incapable of treason

What once was lost will never be found
Blood replaced by hate, evil was crowned
Nobody knows from whence she came
Right or wrong, it's all the same

She's the deity of despair, thousands of years old
No life and no death, just painfully cold
Teeth sharp and strong make bones crack
She takes lives and gives nothing back

Existing alone is her only crime
She sits doing nothing for years at a time
Her body is acidic, toxic throughout
The atmosphere around her, nuclear fallout
>>
>>17352640
Mite b cool.

Will you make a thread for your comic too?
>>
>>17352779
yeah I made one a few week back. I had done a lot of random creepy sketches and roughs last summer. The a while ago I decided to make a big narrative out of it with arcs and I'm just now finishing the writing from the first arc. The first arc is a bunch of riddle stories told by a group of people on a train.
>>
>>17352802
Sounds good.
>>
Could you draw ghengis khan with a spooky twist?
>>
Humanoid, way too skinny like just skin and bones, the angler fish light bait thing on its forehead, 2 huge, deppressingly sad looking eyes looking straight at you, bald on top of head but long hair on sides of head (whatever kind of hair it is just make it ugly). Vestigial tail, spikes on its back, kinda like sonic but needle-instead of saw-like. 5 fingers that end on serrated claws on each hand. Half of its face is the mouth, which is filled with many long sharp teeth, but the mouth does not seem to be neither smiling nor sad, hell, not even capable of such kinds of expressions. Feet so dangerously sharp it would leave footprints in titanium even if it tried not to.
>>
Bump for drawfags.
>>
Mind doing some kind of deer-headed humanoid eating a human corpse?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I draw too OP.
>>
>>17354479
I had assumed a small child had drawn this
>>
>>17354484
Everyone's style is different
>>
>>17354479
Will you do requests?
>>
>>17354618
Sure
>>
>>17354757
Cool, there's a few here that haven't been done. Try one of these?

>>17351727
>>17352336
>>17354293
>>
>>17350801
Please draw a black ghost dog made of shadows and red eyes. Angry snarl face optional.
>>
File: 100_2273.jpg (170KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
100_2273.jpg
170KB, 800x1066px
>>17354453
>>
>>17355047
Not the guy who requested it, but cool.
>>
>>17354484
>knockin on another artists work,
pfft way to go there artman
>>
>>17355427
Only overly empathetic retards value effort more than the final product. The value of the art is what's there when you finish. That dude draws in a manner characteristic of a small child, too.
>>
If you could make a cool theme for my ritual would be great, the bell is a little to orthodox.
>>17353520
>>
>>17355475
Quit spamming your thread everywhere, bro.
>>
File: 1447913305128.jpg (312KB, 1555x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1447913305128.jpg
312KB, 1555x1078px
Shame we don't get too many drawfags anymore, and when we do, they don't stick around very long.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.