[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: Sigil.jpg (72KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil.jpg
72KB, 1000x1000px
Hello /x/, As you can tell I am Delta and I am here to talk to you about magic. This class will last for a very long time. There is not a lot of requirements to learn in fact the only main requirements are, Be active, Participate, help the others if they don't understand, And TRY. And just remember "In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take" So if you would like to learn or if you have any questions just ask in the thread and I will reply and answer them to the best of my ability. Also remember that this class is intended for beginners so if you already have decent knowledge in Magic, you might find this class to boring.
>>
Ok, Ill go through the basic questions some people might want to ask

>What is magic
>What is its purpose
>>
>>17349870
In my opinion, magic is a force that has the ability to affect a living or nonliving item or object, it is also an understanding with one's self

and the purpose is to gain a better understanding of life, and to help you in your daily life
>>
The magic that I offer to teach also serves many other purposes
>>
>>17349876
>>17349885

Okay OP
>Is magic real
>What types of magics at there to learn
>How can i start using it today
>>
>>17349887
>Magic is real

>I believe that there is only one type of magic and that the different "forms of magic" such as black, white etc.. are just different techniques but it is still the same magic

>well if you want to start using it to day, I would be willing to teach you
>>
>>17349887
The only question is, are YOU willing to learn?
>>
>>17349858
thank you professor Delta!
when does the class meet? i'm not sure if i can fit it into my scheduled I'm already in a double major for biology & CS

will magic help me with my bioinformatics career?
>>
>>17349914
It could help you yes, and if you want to start learning go here https://discord.gg/0pCQWIdmOPLrYrvh
>>
>>17349903
I am willing to learn today, but Id rather not click any links. Id love to hear anything and everything you have to say. Including all your methods. Much appreciated.
>>
>>17349931
the link can be trusted, I can take a screen shot of where t can take you as well to prove it's safety
>>
Here is the proof
>>
>>17349858
Magic is bad mojo. Don't be at it
>>
>>17349946
My magic is safe, I assure you, and I mainly focus on teaching protection first
>>
can I learn dark magic in your classes? like how to kill people with magic?
>>
>>17349976
We will cover some combat, but I would advise you not to kill someone
>>
>>17349955
No magic is safe. If you were meant to have powers you would be born with them. To try to force that door open is to give yourself over to the power of the devil because you ignore your place as he ignores his place.
>>
>>17349982
good, because defence against the dark arts is my favourite subject after tulpamancy & divination.
>>
>>17349999
good quad, you seem like kind of a jerk though.
>>
>>17350006
Thanks, I got he's a couple days ago. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just informing. Ultimately it's your decision.
>>
>>17349982
Is dimension jumping a thing, and could you teach it?

Also, where did you start to learn what you know about magic?
>>
>>17350025
yes, and my family mainly
>>
File: try_a_funnel.png (73KB, 733x677px) Image search: [Google]
try_a_funnel.png
73KB, 733x677px
>>17350015
word

have a poem
>>
>>17349858
Do you know anything about how one can discover their true will?
>>
>>17349999
Quads confirm that magic is safe
>>
>>17350059
...I said it was unsafe. Don't ever go on "are you smarter than a 5th grader"
>>
>>17349999
How do you know that you didnt born with them?
What if someone didnt wanted you to know that you really have that power?
>>
Is it true David Blaine and these other "entertainment magicians" are just using Demons to impress?
>>
>>17350089
If you have it it will be revealed to you when you need it. For instance I have had gifts all my life but never knew it. Fairly recently I became aware of them because the time was right
>>
>>17349917
>https://discord.gg/0pCQWIdmOPLrYrvh
is says the instant invite has expired.
>>
invite is expired or invalid.

where does this magical force come from? the devil, your surroundings or something?

what are some things you're capable of with magic?
>>
I am really concerned now..
Is magic safe
Should i be fucking with it
>>
>>17350189
It's definitely not. In fact if you have potential for real gifts you could lose them by fucking with magic.
>>
>>17350189
>>17350215
does magic real? I don't think so...
>>
https://discordapp.com/channels/147871362512322561
>>
>>17350254
https://discord.gg/0pD3jdlxBbC8Z9vK
>>
>>17349858
>TRY
Do, or do not. There is no try.
>>
I was in this group for a bit.

It was legit a bunch of kids roleplaying.
>>
>>17350189
Anything worth anything is dangerous, and magic is worth everything. It's not a question of if you should be, but if you're ready to do what it takes to succeed and know how to minimise any chance of failure.

If you have to ask someone else if you should be doing something like this, then you aren't ready. Read more, learn and practice basic disciplines, and then decide if you are ready for the big boy games. There are a few beginner book recommendations laying around in certain threads on /x/ if you need some.
>>
Hope you get a couple of good ones Del. Peace!
>>
>>17350025
Kek
>>
Working discord https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfKzFsri
>>
>>17353093
>the original chat has been removed, I have enough students now, thank you to all that tried
>>
FUCK, I wanted to join. Day late and a dollar short I guess.
>>
>>17353625
Heard some interesting stories about you in the other chat tho ;-)
>>
You might want to warn the new ones that you are 14 and obese, don't you? And most of what you teach in your classes are bullshit to get stupid people?
>>
so much samefag
sage
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.