[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain in good detail what this video means:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Can someone please explain in good detail what this video means:
>what exactly is happening in the video
>what paranormal phenomenon this is
>what specific mythology this is from (don't just say Christian)
>bonus points if you post links or give any extra info relating to this phenomenon
>>
>>17348842
Whoops, forgot to post link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ojLia2AXVug
>>
Have you any link to the movie or at least a trailer?
>>
>>17348846
That first YouTube link is the video
>>
First cool video!
The priest is also a necromancer.
First he checked the woman is actually dead with the mirror under her nose.
Then he summons an evil spirit. The cofin is filed with water to channel the energy.
The demon revives the dead body and floats in the room because it must be a very powerful deamon.
The deamon attack the priest but he has protected himself.
The priest start loosing the figth because he only trusts in the words of the Bible, but the Bible fails and burns.
The deamon shows his true face to the priest and the priest recognize that the woman is not reviewed after all, it's just an illusion.
The priest find the true believe and can channel the light of God through the cross.
Finally the deamon will be destroyed by the sunlight.
Imo: the whole clip shows a priest or a believer in general how to fight the inner demons with the true light of god/jesus/Allah/Krishna or you named it. But after all, it was just an illusion.
I could go more in detail, but I have no time. Thanks for the challenge!
>>
>>17348880
OH, I forgot, the actual meaning was, or the subtle message is - alcohol destroys your soul and only God can heal the possession of alcoholism. (Alcohol bottle in the center of the candle lights).
>>
>>17348843
mag-neato
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.