[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have heard voices and seen things. Lots of voices, they sound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1453098579791.jpg (254KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
1453098579791.jpg
254KB, 633x633px
I have heard voices and seen things. Lots of voices, they sound out subliminal messages and read my subconscious.

I experience that people are watching me and speaking with me using words with double meanings. They know everything I do and they are always watching me to make sure I don't take "the wrong path". I think they have a special plan selected for me.

Sometimes I see the shadows of people, and sometimes I see things turn into shadowy people.

They don't seem to hurt or scare me (as long as I am careful of them) but they do seem very hostile.

They are most hostile when I remember.
>>
kill them
>>
File: 1336156851781.gif (163KB, 329x353px) Image search: [Google]
1336156851781.gif
163KB, 329x353px
>>17348830
Kill your concept of "Them" and "You".

In infinity you will become them, and they will become you. You have already been them and they have already been you. You were able to remember but you frogot so that you could say "I" and "Me" but there is no "I" you don't exist. You are the wood that is consumed as well as the explosion of fire as the gasoline rains from the sky. You are a reaction, a nucleus of spacial activity that gives itself form. You are a very delayed explosion, that can change it's course as it sees fit, and this can and will impact the future you will experience eventually, sometime, somewhere,somehow, because of the infinite nature of consciousness. This is fact, you can divide by zero. This means that you can literally grasp infinity if you try. Or at least you can get closer to it than any computer. You aren't actually your brain or your body. You are a processing node FOR infinity.
You are where so much data is being processed and compiled, a microcosmic macroscosm, a universe shaped mini universe that's used to feel and make desicions. This is bible talk for being a Steward of the land. You are supposed to make it a better place, by design. (enjoy berries? Poop beries, carry fruit, plant fruit, kill prey, fertilize away.) This is why people were infinite, because they did good deeds. This is why the modern person who is exploitative likes to focus on themselves and their "Network" more than the infinite net of infinity.
>>
>>17348861
>Kill your concept of "Them" and "You".

Can't do that. They center around me. Everything is about me. I am the center.
>>
File: 1315895551003.jpg (27KB, 498x332px) Image search: [Google]
1315895551003.jpg
27KB, 498x332px
>>17348887
Wonder why they're so hostile?
Maybe you should eat berries and poop offtrail innawoods. It's the best time currently, espech if there's snow. The spirits tend to like offerings of new berry bushes. Unless they are invasive non-natives. You'd hate a new plant too, if it turned 1000 berries into 4.
>>
>>17348895
>Wonder why they're so hostile?
I think it's because they have a special plan for me and they don't want me having free will.
>>
>>17348861
end yourself
>>
File: 1440587783816.gif (931KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
1440587783816.gif
931KB, 400x305px
>>17348936
By the Goddess I'm trying...
>>
Thats called schizophrenia anon.
>>
>>17349281
Yeah. You smoke a lotta weed, OP?
>>
>>17348936
Kill yourself.
>>17348945
Aren't we all.
>>
>>17348828
In what kind of way are they hostile

what do they tell you

how do they affect your life
>>
>>17348828
Same here since almost 1 year, it's not difficult once you get used to it, it's like the ego talking, once you have killed it (figurative way).

You have reach some secrets, and once you realized that, others start to realize, and it only happens when you put attention on them, it's like been interference.

Some may say you're crazy, you're in drug or you're a retarded, because you have reached what human beings called "enlightenment" and you're useless for the contemporaneous social structure.

Everybody has that, some prefer to silence them, others prefer their mouth voice to fight against them, and others like you and me understands that we're all connected. You have the "Word of God"

It's a truth hard to handle, if you want to stay In the normal social structure you must do meditations and separate yourself for time to time from society.

But mainly don't fear.
>>
>>17348828
Be strong anon, I am going through something similar. Just be chill and know everything is as it should be. I recommend that you pray for strength and this will bring relief if it gets too much for you.

Remember you aren't alone
>>
>>17348936
>>17349300
Go fuck yourself satanic shills.
>>
It's part of the Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
>>
>>17349631
I actually don't recommend meditation. One of the abilities I have been given is...idk, like intuition on steroids. I tried meditating but I got a bad vibe, instead I just focus on clearing my mind if I get a little overwhelmed.
>>
>>17348828
Same here OP. It's just a part of non-ordinary life. Don't listen to this scrub >>17349631 he has no idea what he's talking about and will lead you to hell. Sorry to say you are probably gonna go to hell anyway if you don't already have an internal inkling of what you are really doing. Christ said those who have will be given more and have abundance and those who don't will have what little they have taken away. He means wisdom.
>>
>>17350129
Have faith that God will lead his children to where they need to go brother. No need to be overbearing
>>
You have psychosis. This shouldn't be promoted by others with the psychosis on /x/. You need to be in a mental institution fgt.
>>
>>17350199
Shill

You can't keep the genie in the box
>>
>>17348828
> actual schizophrenia
>>
>>17350209
butthurt mentally ill shitposter
>>
>>17350212
There sure are a lot of mental health care professionals on this site. Where did you earn your degree?
>>
>>17350226
> implying I think my opinion is a valid medical diagnosis
> implying he doesn't have schizophrenia
>>
>>17350222
Again, what qualifications do you have to make that assessment?

We both know what's going on here and we both know you are fighting an unwinnable war. Go repent, maybe there will be mercy for you
>>
>>17350242
I imply neither. I am openly stating your opinion has no weight behind it and that this man does not have schizophrenia.
>>
>>17350226
There sure are a lot of spiritual wizard masters here. Lots of whom can talk to nonexistant beings. Which Hogwartz house were you part of?
>>
>>17350257
>a lot of spiritual wizard masters here
Yes, because I summoned them. This place has become a source of light and there is no room for those who spread darkness

> lots of whom can talk to Nonexistent beings
Quite a bold assumption. I assume you have some sort of proof to back up this claim?
>>
>>17348828
That's how any and every "entity" interacts with you/us. Some amount of intelligence is expected of you/us.
>>
>>17350255
So you were implying that he doesn't have schizophrenia? When you get your story straight please tell me why your opinion has any weight.
>>
>>17350267
>Quite a bold assumption. I assume you have some sort of proof to back up this claim

Literally so socially retarded that he didn't pick up the sarcasm in my post.

Your post literally doesn't make any sense.

First you agree with my beginning sarcastic statement.

Then you argue with my ending sarcastic statement.

Maybe you're mentally retarded...
>>
>>17350294
Again, I am not implying, I'm openly stating

I know all those that belong to me
>>
>>17350300
I said nothing sarcastic. I was being completely serious. I just took you for a moron
>>
>>17350294
My opinion has weight because I know all those that belong to me.
>>
>>17350304
>There sure are a lot of mental health care professionals on this site. Where did you earn your degree?

Please tell me where you openly stated he does not have scizophrenia.

Stop trying to sound smart, cause you ain't.
>>
>>17350304
>>17350317
>My opinion has weight because I know all those that belong to me.

Are you OP? You sound like a megalomaniacal schizo.
>>
>>17350318
Oh? I'm not? And on what do you base that assumption?
>>
exploding head syndrome
>>
>>17350326
And on what do you base that assumption?
>>
>>17350331
I am not familiar with that condition, please tell me about it, I'd love to learn more
>>
>>17350335
>>17350329
>>17350326
>>17350318
please stop
>>
>>17350314
You still don't get it.

My post was sarcastic.

Where did you think I said your post was sarcastic?

You're really digging yourself into a deeper hole.

I'm starting to believe you really are mentally retarded.
>>
>>17350329
The fact that you literally don't even know what you said in a post 5 minutes ago and that every word you have said has been spoken out your ass. You're acting like some kind of pretentious kipster with Down's syndrome and it's really fucking pathetic.

The fact that you are claiming people belong to you isn't helping either.

Get smart or btfo
>>
>>17350343
I am the sword and they are the stones on which I'm sharpened. Forgive me for hijacking your thread brother
>>
>>17350357
You aren't making any sense.

Your schizo ass is imagining parts of the convo that never happened. Follow the replies dude.

Your scaring everyone in this thread with your mental retardation and psychosis.
>>
>>17350357
You said nothing at all. All that comes forth from you is senseless dribble
>>
>>17350363
>>17350372
Samefag troll
>>>/b/
>>
You don't realize what we are, but don't worry I'm sure you will get it soon
>>
File: Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg (56KB, 633x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg
56KB, 633x1330px
OP there are angelic powers

Souls are in our hands. Ours and others' souls. We are judged by our decisions and OP you absolutely MUST believe in God. JESUS Christ is the God-man who was sent here to save us from this world

there are also devious and satanic powers

There is no telling what is what in regard to your phenomenon. Only you and God could possibly know that. Believe in Him He will save you. Beware if such things carry the air of confusion, it may be something evil
>>
>>17350418
This is true OP. It's an easy thing to stray. Trust your instincts and trust in God.

I wish it was more clear cut but the waters are murky, even for those with gifts to counter it
>>
File: 2228950323_e98e0db420_o.jpg (314KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2228950323_e98e0db420_o.jpg
314KB, 1024x768px
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
>>
>>17350440
Amen
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.