[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does my dream means?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Snake in a hole.jpg (629KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Snake in a hole.jpg
629KB, 1600x1067px
I only remember the last part of my dream but here it goes. Also, dreams thread.

>be me
>I'm walking with my ex girlfriend
>we're just talking and stuff, then we get to one of our friends house
>she starts telling me how his new boyfriend became an asshole and stuff

I have to add that we don't talk to each other that much anymore so this is pretty weird to me

>there's some friends of mine in the house but they don't do anyting special, they're just playing vidya
>My ex and I get out of the house and we get on the car
>I'm driving
>On the road I stare at her and she stares at me, we hold hands for a few seconds and I keep driving

There's a lagoon on my city and we get out of the car and start walking on it. We where heading to our college.

>there's a lot of holes in the road
>from one of the holes a Gila monster comes out and runs to the water
>as we keep walking there's a lot of snakes popping their head out of the holes like in pic related
>they got really big heads

Dream just ends. What do you think it means /x/?
>>
Shit OP..that means you're gay
>>
>>17348146
dang I knew it
>>
>>17348147
kek. thanks for the laugh.
and the snake normally symbolizes a traitor or something of the kind. I haven't seen anything like ground breaking proof dreams show anything, but lets pretend they do.
I wouldn't trust the bitch.
don't be going places with her. Shes a snake in the grass.
>>
>>17348151
When the gila monster ran out of the hole it ran into her feet but didn't attacked her, just kept running.
Thanks for joining anon
>>
>>17348151
Also.
semi-constant dream I have.

>dreamin of house i lived in back in the day
>there was an attic my mother would never let me in
>dream is like repeat of time i snuck up there and found all our christmas stuff and shit
>hear a noise in the corner
>like 7 years old probably nothin but 7 year old mentatlity
>scream and fall through cealing vent/fan thing
>break and and get grounded
>dad takes a week to fix it
>constantly get "being watched" feeling from new hole
>dream always wake me up in a cold sweat when i see a small...rabbit type thing looking at me from the corner of my room

not sure if i've repressed something or if my over active 7 year old mind just gave me a life long fear. i'm 23 now and have these dreams a few times a year. but its normally the same
>>
>>17348157
not a prob and did it seem to be aggro? like to her when it bumped into her? or even you?
>>
>>17348160
Nah it just ran out of the hole and just passed near of her feet
>>
>>17348162
Not an expert man.
maybe some one will drift along this post and have something for you.
any other weird dreams you have?
i have one more but i'm pretty sure its just my sub conscience building things in my brain from my ex
>>
>>17348141
cool story bro
>>
>>17348165
Not really, just had this weird dream and wanted to share it. btw, that attic dream is pretty sp00ky
>>
>>17348141
It means you need to use the catalog next time and post in the dream thread. >>17344514
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.