[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst "paranormal" shows on television. >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cefwssBXNOQ.market_maxres.jpg (127KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
cefwssBXNOQ.market_maxres.jpg
127KB, 1000x563px
Worst "paranormal" shows on television.

>inb4 hurr durr not paranormal
>>
File: 1373749933553.jpg (40KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1373749933553.jpg
40KB, 460x500px
hurr durr TROLL THREAD
>>
I like Destination Truth, the MC is pretty fun to watch.
>>
>>17347854
Only watched it for Josh Gates. Love that man's voice.
>>
>>17347839
I feel like /x/ hates any show that would debunk their delusions, though.
>>
>>17347839
That show with these redneck paranormal hunters. Mountain Monsters is what it's called, and it so fucking cheesy and scripted, I honestly think it's a parody.
>>
>>17347839
It's the worst one I've seen

>Start playing videos to decide where to go
>Blatant fake
>Well known fake
>One I've never seen before
>One that seems pretty odd
>"Wow they're all great but I think blatant fake is the one we should try"
>"Yeah that caught my eye too if it's fake I'll be surprised"
>Literally a trashcan lid suspended with a piece of rope
>"Well there we have it guys, aliens don't exist so there was no conspiracy to kill JFK, case closed"

Literally garbage.
>>
ITT lazy troll successfully gets the board to attack itself
>>
A Haunting is pretty horrible. The original series had models playing ugly fat trailer trash.
>>
>>17347839
ufo hunters with bill birnes was pretty horrible

how the fuck is bill birnes an attorney? who would hire some wierd old fucker who thinks ayy lmaoos steal people from their beds
>>
>>17347869
This. Anyone who's really into investigation would like fact or faked. Go watch finding Bigfoot, OP. That's more your speed.
>>
>>17347883
ANY of those faked redneck monster hunter shows.. yeah, there's more then one!
>>
>>17347937
Topkek so true
>>
I breezed through all of Fact or Faked on Netflix. They're attempts to reproduce shit eas so retarded it was entertaining. There were a few good eps though like that one with those skinny walking creatures on that guys security camera.
>>
>>17349558
Fact or Faked is even more terrible because they pay people to make the vids even more sensationalist to get more views for their show.

>http://archive.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1103-fact-or-faked.html

They don't care for debunking, they just want people to watch their show and will lie about what really happens, including trying to pay off the people that made a fake video and wanting them to make it even more interesting looking on their show.

I'm a pretty skeptical person, and enjoy shows that do go over any sort of evidence they obtain and try to come up with a reasonable explanation before going the paranormal route. Fact or Faked doesn't do that though, they find sensational viral videos that everyone and their mother has seen and does some outlandish shit to fake the videos themselves.

>There were a few good eps though like that one with those skinny walking creatures on that guys security camera.
The Fresno Walkers was a pretty interesting one they did.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.